Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I put them directly under the light when I saw it happening; it hasn't helped so far. The second one is about 1-1/2' from the light reflector lens:

I started defoliating the first one, and later I'll clean them both up and make a little room in the bloom tent. I might as well get some dope off 'em since I can't get them to stop. :)

I'm going to break this project off into two directions. The first is going to be these GDP S1 x GDP offspring (those two nice plants that held the purple last time) along with the GDP S1s I did myself years ago, and I'm giving thought to doing a cross pollination of it all.
The second project will be to breed both of those less-haired and more-haired GDPs I've been working on together. They look almost exactly alike and neither one kept the purple or the plant structure. I may breed them together twice and then cross that mess back into the first project.
I'm going to do 8 seeds of each for the first run it'll be 24 plants altogether.

Dude sorry,,, I just come to see the pretty pics???????????? Never learnd that Reading shit? Keepem Pretty and Green

Just doing a drive-by. Thought bout ya,,, I'm dealing with a polyploid. Check out this Red Desiel... I took a cut in case;;; Hey haven't seen ya for abit,,, hope all's good...

Keepem Green

Yeah I've seen that a few times before :) I'm starting to think that all these oddities are the results of excessive hybridization.
Got a few worries going on in the personal life, but otherwise I'm doing okay; thanks for asking. I'll be starting all 24 seeds for this next GDP breeding project in a few days so I'll be posting here again.

BTW hope you got your 'problems' ironed out Keepem Green

Leaf Buds... or bulbils,,,,, least that's what they call it in my breeders bible. I run into them every once in awhile..... GL

Leaf buds are cool.. how about cotyledon buds

IMG_20181003_074406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom