Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Hey Chimp. I'd imagine you got a ton of seed stashed up about now. JK not? You sure been putting in some time. I wonder was that you that had that plant tht got a really flat wide stem? I mean looking freaky big. And then the top turned sideways? I'm not meaning that last freak, polyploid flower you had, unless that was it, I got this happening;
I was thinking it was you.. GL

I've had a few GDP seeds from the selfed plant I did that grew a wide stem like that. The top grows effed up too. Clustered as Hell.
I've never really looked at the past seeds of this much; I was planning on actually doing that soon (I want to try a few more of those GDP S1 x GDP seeds to see if I can get another dark purple plant). I don't think I have a lot, though. The plants were all small.

I agree with Norcaliwood. Its preference. Trimming should be to each his own. From my personal experience sugar leaves serve the same purpose as the buds they're stuck to. If they're all greasy, and sticky i just knock the tips off a lil bit, if anything at all. But if they arent glistening with trich's, i clip 'em off close. But honestly, i roll bombers, logs, lenos, doobies, ect., ect. So once i run my buds through the cheap hand grinder and get 'em rolled up and gettin puffed on.....its all good in the hood my friend. Nice pic's by the way. Great coloring. Your garden is one that i've definitely begun to envy. :)
Peace. Sparks

:roorrip::passitleft:

Hey Chimp. I'd imagine you got a ton of seed stashed up about now. JK not? You sure been putting in some time. I wonder was that you that had that plant tht got a really flat wide stem? I mean looking freaky big. And then the top turned sideways? I'm not meaning that last freak, polyploid flower you had, unless that was it, I got this happening;
I was thinking it was you.. GL

Fasciation

If I use too much leaf the smoke gets harsh, but otherwise I don't mind :)
Man I'm sitting here smoking on one of the GDP S1 buds I grew the last time. The plant wasn't purple so I just put it with the rest of the mother rejects (that's what I call the females that don't get used for parents). I mixed the plants up on the drying rack to save room so I don't know which was which, and it doesn't matter anyway because I didn't regenerate any of them, but every time I hit this doob I get dizzy and when I blow out the toke I say whoa from the headrush :smokin:I smoke a lot of weed too so my tolerance is pretty high. Wouldn't you know it? I think that one had the most hair on its a$$ I've seen yet and it's gone with the wind. Bummer..... :(

I love my GDP smoke. I can't really taste weed flavors really but can always tell the GDP , very very easily

My GDP x ACDC cross is a strong GDP effect for sure

Next grow I'm gonna do a small pheno hunt. My pollen is fantastic but some of the seeds I've made/grown didn't reflect the GDP looks as much as I'd like

Fun fun fun

Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 (I just looked and have no idea how long this clone has been in bloom bummer I'll just let it go there's barely any weed on it):

Tried to get a close-up of another bud but didn't get good focus:

I'm hoping in 3 weeks I can start my next round of GDP plants.

Back
Top Bottom