Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

There were a few rejects from the first version of Chem D I tried to stabilize had about as much hair on their a$$ as a baby, but all of these are worth the smoke.
I've been thinking of going back to the 3rd generation of those Chem D seeds for another grow so I can see if the plants look stable enough to cross with the second cut of Chem D I bred out (I think the second strain's stable enough now).

I've been thinking about it a lot. Those two dark colored GDP S1 x GDP plants are what I need to breed into each other. I've already seen seeds on both. I also need to breed the more and less haired GDP mothers together since they look so much alike. Two separate projects will take up more room but I think it'll work better this way. One won't be very purple though.

When my vacation is over I'm going to try and locate similar GDP phenos

I may try some back crossing if I can locate a great mother

Yer GDP girls have inspired me

I get some time I'll put some really big feet on that guy :)
Chop day for the mother rejects; the first three are GDP x GDP (less-haired mother), the last one is GDP S1 x GDP, and there's not much purple in any of them. This one smells fruity:

Smells like chives, a little like Chem D:

Smells like paste:

Smells somewhat like the other S1 crosses do, but the skunky smell isn't there as much. It's branchier, too:

I've just not had the best of luck with my GDPs. Still tryin... Tead's not one to give in quickly, but I have yet to get one I feel was grown well.
It sure is nice to see what they can look like.
Don Quixote will stay upon his steed endlessly jousting until he gets one he likes dammit!

I haven't really gotten a lot I've liked from this breeding project either; I'm lucky I decided to self one of my good plants and now I have something to backcross to.

GDP S1 clone taken from a plant I liked because it was more colorful than the usual darker purple S1s. At 18/6 even though it was completely buried under the canopy of an overcrowded tent it's going into full flower:

I put it under my 175 watt MH; even though the bulb isn't as good and the power of it isn't as high, this plant will be directly under the light. Unless there's Ruderalis bred into GDP, it should stop. I hope.

Here's that Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1:

I'm having bad luck so far with both of those nice dark purple GDP S1 reveg plants; nothing sprouting off of them yet. the two plants are dry enough to sort the seeds from but I was hoping I'd get a few clones to grow along with them. I can't say when I'm going to have the room to start the next generation of these seeds but hopefully it'll be within a few weeks. I'll keep posting pics of the Bubba Kush plant to keep this journal going.

Back
Top Bottom