Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

With the net making seeds so easily available,,, vendors are coming out the ass. And alot are just that,, farts in the wind. But we have to sift thru them to find the pheno you like. Then you have to have been smart enough to keep it. GL Chimp

Fair enough. I only asked because i have seen these seeds for sale as of late but nothing under $200 for a 10 pack. Wich i guess ain't too bad. should be able to find at least one pretty decent mother out of a ten pack, then feminize some seeds, or also find a male and make some regs.
Thank you for allowing me to think out loud and kick some questions and ideas around in your journal. Much appreciated.

Sparks
I think seedsman has them for like $130 or $140 a pack.

The SBD pheno, it's a creeper. Seems to just smack you in the face all of a sudden..

I never heard of the strain Farts in the Wind but for $130 or $140 a pack I might just spend a little dough myself! I'll let somebody else sift through 'em with their nose to find me the keeper pheno, though!
With some of the names going around these days you could probably market Farts in the Wind and with the right graphics designer helping you you could make millions.

I think it comes from Dutch Oven Genetics...

Heading into the last 2 weeks or less, here's the two GDP S1 phenos I've been focused on the most (besides the less and more haired parents). They're going full into color change now:

I'm going to take a more haired and a less haired male, then cross-pollinate both of these reveg plants and hopefully two female offspring from these also (if the pollen took). The plant that looked a lot like the one I kept for a while even though the reveg looks like the Dr Grinspoon ad pic is gonna be in with this mess too. I think this is what I need to do to get what I'm looking for to hold stable.

Because the GDP mother plant I S1'ed was f1 (not stable), the offspring aren't exactly like the mother, and only a few of them I've grown so far were even close. The GDP father I used to pollinate this GDP S1 which produced the above two plants (a decent look alike to its mother) was from my third breeding, and the offspring look very non-weird, which I like a lot after the ride I've been on. :)
If I ever get two stable parents to work with then I think I need to take them five generations, but I'm going to stop at three of my own breedings with other people's $hit from now on.

I hope you can get these stabilized so we can maybe see some Danger Island Genetics floating around at some point lol. I would totally take your version over what I have seen from GDP genetics lately. Most of the ones I have seen have been green. how are you going to have purple in the name and have 3/4's of the plants be green from the seeds?

Back
Top Bottom