Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

That one with the girl and the pistol was funny too.
Here's 25 of the 27 GDP plants I'm growing now (2 of them are runts so I have them in another tent):

These are 2 GDP S1 clones and a reveg branch; they're all deformed:

A GDP S1 reveg from the last run of plants I did (as soon as I can get a clone from it I'll dry and smoke the rest):

2 more GDP S1 clones from the run of plants I did prior to the last:

This is the top of that Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1; I topped it low and it had a few side branches, so I put one next to that top when I cloned it. I dropped a cup on the main top and broke the apical meristem so it's starting to cluster:

I'll probably start bloom on those 25 GDP plants in 1-3 weeks.

Happy 420 to you all too; sorry it's been a while been fixing all kinds of crap on my ride but I think I'm done.
I'll get pics up as soon as I can, but I have to get those GDP plants into bloom. The males are starting to flower (I already culled three plants, a GDP x GDP S1 triple-node, a GDP x GDP S1, and a GDP x GDP more-haired), so I'm down to 23 along with 2 runts and 1 or 2 GDP S1 clones. I just cleared my 400 watt tent most of the way out so I'll be putting them under 12/12 tomorrow. I'll choose mothers and a father too.

I chose a father and 4 mothers yesterday; I'll get pics up of them when I'm done rearranging plants. I'm left with those 5 plants and 9 more (the mother rejects and a few plants that aren't showing sex yet), plus the 2 runts. One of the mothers is a clone from a GDP S1 that looks the closest to that same original I selfed.
I haven't shown pics of these in a while (Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1). The first two pics are from the same plant and the third pic is the other plant):

I forgot to mention of the mother rejects that there are 3 I'm uncertain of at this point as far as sex. Here's another GDP S1
reveg I'm doing:

I topped one of those Pre '98s and cloned it (along with a little branch attached to that top), but I broke the apical meristem on the clone and it's starting to cluster:

I'm giving that plant in the pic above a dark period for a few days before chop. I took 2 clones from the last round of GDP S1s I did, and I always thought that if I took a clone from a plant growing weird that the clone would grow normal. This clone is from one of the S1s that didn't look abnormal:

This clone is one from that double-headed S1 that started to develop a third head:

Here's a shot of both GDP S1 clone plants:

One of the GDP mother rejects from this breeding:

Here's a shot of all of them. One of them got tall:

I'll be repotting them today or tomorrow. I'll get a pic up of the parents soon, too.

The GDP parents; a GDP x GDP S1 female, a GDP S1 female, a GDP x GDP (more-haired) female, a GDP x GDP (less-haired) female, and a GDP x GDP (less-haired) male. Confusing, huh?

Flowers on less-haired GDP female:

Top on more-haired GDP female:

I topped this GDP x GDP S1 female, so the branches are growing on it. All the rest of the females aren't branching; they're growing like a Kush:

I topped the father a while ago; it was getting tall and the flowers were maturing too quick:

I'll be feeding these with liquid nutes; not sure which yet.

As long as you know whats what. I know I done been lost,,,,, cept your getting some sweet buddage

Keepem Green

I only have one GDP x GDP more-haired mother, and that plant is in with the GDP father. Out of 27 plants 16 were male, and a few of them were GDP S1 crosses. These 3 GDP f3 less-haired mother rejects seem to look a lot alike, even though they're not exact:

This is one of the GDP f3 x GDP S1 females:

Back
Top Bottom