Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I've never owned a smartphone, the "Old Lady' does if needed. And I've never sent or received a text. My finger can't work the damn thing. I'll stick with my desktop. GL Mister Chimp on getting it figured out.
GL and Keepem Green

The app was a lot easier to use. Everything was faster and simpler. Could be used out and about. At work I used it a lot during slow days to kill time. As for sausage fingers and old eyes, tablets my friend :)
Have u tried the web version on the phone???

I think it's better, in many not all, than the app was

Hey everybody I noticed now that I have to post a comment or only the last post I replied to will get sent to my E-mail. I was wondering why I didn't catch any of these last posts. I'll get done with my yearly recordkeeping my taxes and the other job crap I gotta do probably in a week or two then I'll take a look at the new way to navigate this website. I'm doing all of that $hit above on the computer I'm so sick of typing my sausage fingers are ground sausage now.
I chopped all eight of those GDP S1s; they were all small and none of them looked like the original. I'm almost thoroughly convinced that a plant has to be stable to get an exact replica of the mother. But I've got clones of a few things going that looked close.
27 of those GDP seedlings lived and I'll be transplanting them to 1 gallon pots soon, then putting them under 12/12. One looks weird, but I think it's just a deformed weak plant. I should be done with things and have a feel for these changes here by the time I have anything worth looking at.
Until then I pressed the wrong button and I'm still traveling towards Marz in an overpriced electric car next to a dummy in a space suit that I'm starting to think isn't a dummy it's a dead guy who's lifelong egocentric self-centered dream was to be the first one there but who am I but a strange unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed PotChimp here on Danger Island wondering where the exact center of the universe is.

Back
Top Bottom