Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I've never liked the weed from any plant I've grown that looks like this (GDP S1):

0043250.JPG

But here's that one oddball GDP S1 I'm going to reveg because of the trichome coverage:

0013840.JPG

I think I may have a way to start my next GDP breeding grow sooner, but I need to get a 4" flex duct to run in order to do it.

What is it about the weed that looks that way that you don't like?

:)
It's kind of hard to describe, but the top cola doesn't get big and it's mostly large leaves. I've grown so many plants I can't remember which ones were like that, but I do remember that I didn't think much of them.

No I get it, sounds a little like my Blue Kush plant. Way too many leaves to bud ratio. Interesting thing was that the clone I had taken from her before she flowered didn't grow the same leaf to bud ratio. The clone was a more traditional ratio...not as high of a leaf ratio. I thought that was really odd.

I defoliated these two Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1s:

0023650.JPG
0033482.JPG

I think I'm going to top them and let them go for a while since they're not taking up half the grow tent now dang these things are all leaves reminds me of one of those furry dogs that looks fat then you give him a bath he looks like a greyhound he's so skinny :)

How do you like the smoke from the pre 98 Bubba Kush. I have a few beans of those but haven't grown them out yet. Those heavy indicas scare me sometimes

Definitely. I'd recommend smoking some with your cat before you give him a bath! :thumb:

I can assure you that you will never see me giving a cat a bath....yet alone own a cat LOL

I can assure you that you will never see me giving a cat a bath....yet alone own a cat LOL

hmm...mine likes the leaves...and he needs a bath....he's also about the size of a large beagle...with lots of pointy claws of death....

:idea: Pre '98 Cat Shampoo!
I decided to let one of these Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1s grow normal because it's growing like a Kush with little side branching:

0013846.JPG

I topped the sister plant:

0023654.JPG

Here's the top and a branch off it:

0033486.JPG

I think the branch will take but the top has kind of a thick woody stem, so I don't know about it.

Back
Top Bottom