Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Two Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1s. In the background of these pics are some of the GDP S1 clones and reveg plants from my last GDP S1 grow:

0013800.JPG
0023608.JPG

Some of those GDP S1 clones are starting to take:

0052998.JPG

If any of them don't, I have the reveg plants I took them from to pollinate. I'll also be germinating seeds from the last grow soon, and there'll be 4 grouping of plants there (from two different GDP mothers, a GDP S1 I pollinated, and a GDP S1 with triple nodes which I thought didn't fertilize but I found one single seed so far).

I think this is the 3rd time I've grown the S1 seeds from that GDP plant I kept regenerating. I've gotten some pretty cool $hit from the offspring, but only one plant so far that looked like the plant I selfed (I did a reveg and took a clone from that plant). This time I think I'll get a few that resemble the original; one of the reasons is that I remember seeing this look to the plant and thinking it was producing male parts (1st GDP S1):

0023610.JPG

It starts looking different soon after (2nd GDP S1):

0033445.JPG

I think a few of these S1s are going to look like the original this time.

If ever a thread needed a flow chart, this would be the one LOL

Here it is! :) Sorry the quality's so poor but I did it in a hurry. The six dots at the top represent the six seeds I grew in my second grow (I got ten seeds in my order and grew four the first grow). I can't remember why I got rid of those two plants at the beginning, but the f1s at the top are the seeds I purchased. Each dotted line represents a pollination to the next f generation, the "M" stands for "more-haired mother", the "L" stands for "less-haired mother" (how I designated the two original f1 mothers so I could tell the difference between them), and the asterisk denotes the GDP S1 clones taken from my last grow. The very bottom of this chart is what I'm about to get into; one less-haired GDP f4 father pollinating four GDP seed mothers and five GDP S1 clones:

0023611.JPG

Those five S1 clones were picked for various reasons, everything from one of the plants looking like the original for the first time to one of them being a polyploid. All of the less-haired plants above are basically IBL, and the more-haired mother on the side is more like a normal breeding. Pretty aggressive project, huh? :tokin:

Here's a top cola shot from one of the GDP S1s I have in bloom now. It has more hairs than the plant I selfed to get these seeds:

0023616.JPG

Maybe it'll look more like the mother at the end of bloom.

That is a gorgeous girl brother! Hairy, probably stinky......just the way I like em!!

As each generation of this progresses, there's more of a skunkweed smell and less of a grape one. I haven't smelled these yet; I wanted to wait another week or so. Here's a comparison shot of all 3 of the first 4 GDP S1 plants I put into the same pot and into bloom at the same time (they're not mutated):

0013810.JPG
0023619.JPG
0033450.JPG

The last GDP S1 in that group, put into a pot by itself (mutated):

0043222.JPG

I did the opposite in the second part of this GDP S1 grow; put 3 mutated plants in one pot, and one normal looking plant in its own pot. Here's the 3 mutated plants:

0053004.JPG

Here's a close-up of one:

0062643.JPG

All of the mutations look interesting. :thumb:
When that last normal GDP plant in the pot by itself starts to bloom, I'll get some pics of it up. And I finally cleared one of my grow areas, so I can start my GDP f4 seed grow. It may be today if I get the time.

Hey what's up? Here's the latest pics on those GDP S1s I have in flower. The further they go, the less they look like the plant that I selfed:

0013817.JPG
0023626.JPG
0033458.JPG

Of the normal ones, all of them look alike. Here's the oddballs (I think one of them went triple-node):

0043230.JPG
0072453.JPG

Both have weak growth, but one has some frost. Here's the last normal GDP S1 from the second group I put into bloom later:

0062652.JPG

I haven't done it yet, but I have to start the seeds for this next GDP breeding grow soon. Sorry for the delay.

I don't see how you could go wrong keeping that last one - tight and sticky - jus' what we like. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow that's a cool looking plant that #4. If you got room it might be wise to hang on to them all. That sickly looking one is interesting. These are all from that freak?

Man, you got alot going on there. I never got into that 'cubeing' process. Alot of work. Are these all from a Ken's GDP? That's a strain on my bucket list...

Keepem Green

No, that freak is revegging and I have a clone from it. These four are all from the same mother; I selfed one of the GDP females I grew a while ago because I liked the plant, and they're all S1s of it. A lot of these GDP S1 seeds are where I'm getting these mutated plants from. They're all from Ken's original GDP.

Back
Top Bottom