Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Four Grand Daddy Purple S1 plants going into bloom today :thumb: Happy New Year everybody!

0013781.JPG

Hey PC, been a while since I have been in to see ya do your thing and I just wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what you do this year brother.

All four of those GDP S1s are starting to show:

0013790.JPG

I'm gonna try to make some room in my bloom tent for the other ones and get seeds started tomorrow.
Excited to see how yers look compared to mine,mine are at day 29 in flower
I got a male and pollinated 1 of them a week ago

Looking good despite the temp issues. I know of a couple strains that I've grown that fit that description. Barney's farm Red Diesel was a huge yielder for me using soil and getting over 6 ounces of potent frosty buds in a 5 gal pot with a 8 week veg. HSO Chemdawg yielded about the same with even less veg time. I know with more veg time most strains can yield alot with good lights and proper training. But veg time does cost money!

Looking good despite the temp issues. I know of a couple strains that I've grown that fit that description. Barney's farm Red Diesel was a huge yielder for me using soil and getting over 6 ounces of potent frosty buds in a 5 gal pot with a 8 week veg. HSO Chemdawg yielded about the same with even less veg time. I know with more veg time most strains can yield alot with good lights and proper training. But veg time does cost money!

I have found good strains that yield really well but they arent the best things I have grown. My best strain yields about 3-4 oz a plant which is respectable to me. The highest numbers I usually get come off of my ok plants. My Shackzilla yielded 5 oz a plant and while ok it is not great. My bubblegum was the same way. Really my better strains yield ok but my mid grade strains typically out yield them is all.

Back
Top Bottom