Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

You know, I can't complain about any of the Ken's GDP strains I just grew; they were all pretty good, Bay 11 being the most unimpressive. Maybe that's why the seeds are so pricey.

I am sure they are good genetics, I can just get a lot of really nice gear for as much or cheaper and not have to deal with customs. There are so many breeders these days that are putting out awesome strains. I just know that there is a seed bank that is US based that sells Ken's gear for $100 a pack, as opposed to the 200 per pack every other bank wants, not to mention you then need to pay for over seas shipping.

I am sure they are good genetics, I can just get a lot of really nice gear for as much or cheaper and not have to deal with customs. There are so many breeders these days that are putting out awesome strains. I just know that there is a seed bank that is US based that sells Ken's gear for $100 a pack, as opposed to the 200 per pack every other bank wants, not to mention you then need to pay for over seas shipping.

What US seed bank has their gear for 100 a pack?

This GDP pheno's starting to turn color now:

0052953.JPG

Other GDP pheno:

0043167.JPG

I'll be transplanting those S1s soon; I just got more soilless mix.

Drive by my friend... Hey, PotChimp,,,,,I was looking back at that WTF are you listening to thread... You and Sisco use to kick it too... WTF happened to him???? He resurfaced for a second and then................. He took off again......... Was a good dude...

Plants are still looking wicked..... Just window shopping.......... JK Keepem Green

Hey good to hear from you Norcaliwood I've wondered the same thing about Ciscokid so many times it ain't even funny. I see his avatar here and there but not on a regular basis. Yeah, he was cool as Hell.
I'll be starting about sixteen GDP plants pretty soon. They'll be the next generation of what I've been breeding out, and it'll be one father, two mothers, and four or five reveg plants. I'm just going to bloom all of the GDP S1s I did recently out unless that last struggling seedling is whorled. I'll get pics of it all up soon, but here's the two GDP reveg plants I have in bloom:

0023552.JPG
0062601.JPG

Hey Norcal, you got that link for the "what are you listening to?" I tried finding it but it didn't come up for some reason. Would like to check it out.

I got the three-cotylendon GDP S1 seedling to live, but it's gonna be a while before it's a full size plant. Here's a few views of it:

0052960.JPG
0062605.JPG

The apical meristem is growing out the side, and it looks like another one is starting. I'm gonna grow it, you just never know.
I put the other seven GDP S1s (which are small plants now) under a 250 watt CFL; 18/6. They're in 1 gallon pots and I used HF's All Purpose granular 1 Tbsp./gallon of soil and kelp meal 1 tsp./gallon of soil. I'll get pics up soon; this chimp is tired.

It's fighting to stay alive.. GL going to be intresting.
Here's that thread.. Seeing I'm the only drunk fool listening to music I guess...........

What Are You Listening To?

Keepem Green

I don't think most wood like the kinds of tunes I crank out... Woodn't want to pollute their thread too... But I'm going to peek in.. Keepem Green

Cisco, yea I seen him pop in once like ????? 6-8months??????? Man, I had his hook up once too. Colorado right? I hooked him up with afew of Stoney Girl Gardens strains once. Last I talked with him he was playing with Willow wash... Cloning solution.. Shit does work.... He did a drive by............. I was looking to see the last... Duh oh well.... Do you rememeber Tunes420?

Naw I better stay outta that thread.... Hell, even Cisco' wood've yell at me for my X-rated David Allen Coe and these deep southern roots....

Man bummer that freak isn't just growing right... Makes it scary because this generation of it will be a weak ass MFer... Molds and bugs will flock to it... But really man,, freaks are where it's at... Some of the best strains around started first generations as freaks............... Some of the best 'Old Ladies' too...........

You know I seen your post on Fishcakes thread about Nazareth,,, make me go listen to the whole Hair of the Dog album.. Then that took me to another,,,'The Sweet' D-Angels... Man I rememeber when the Hair of the Dog came out........ Good days....

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom