Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

You dealing with alittle motation a going on. Hey chimp,,, some of the finest strains grown ever were freaks............. I'd sure give her mouth to mouth or afew weeks to see whats up.... GL liked that pic on bud shot post of the other freak. Them buds look solid as a rock... I'm pretty sure I heard ya was going to try reveg with it? GL and Keepem Green

Here's that two-headed GDP S1 (in reveg):

0052941.JPG

Other than being a mutant there doesn't seem to be anything impressive about it. I'm interested in knowing what the offspring will do though. I'm doing 4 GDP S1 reveg plants right now (and 1 f3). This S1 looks the closest to the one I kept for a long time:

0033373.JPG

This S1 had a nice color pattern to it:

0023533.JPG

This S1 was originally kept for the deep color, but look at the frost :jawdropper:

0062588.JPG

This was the best looking GDP f3 I had, just in case this project starts going south on me I have something to backcross to:

0043153.JPG

I'm going to take a clone from all 5 then do me a father grow. If this three-cotylendon seedling doesn't live, I can go right ahead into the project since I won't have a whorled GDP plant to treat with CS, which was why I grew the seedlings above.

I swear that was a Polyploid... Something about chromosomes not dividing proper I think.... But if the weed nothing special??????? I'll sure be looking in. Makes me wonder if it didn't grow outta of it.... I know alot of the Holy Grail plants started as Polyploid. You can use some really nasty chemicals that render the weed not healthy to smoke that generation.. Stuff called I forget,,, straight poison tho. 100 pound watermellons. But natural ones are rare... I've not had one in any of my crosses or seed prodjects. Alot of fruits,,, seedless watermellons and alot of them are results of breeding gone haywired.... I do know this,,, I'd be trying to save it,,, it is worth anything... Them 3 feed leaf plants are another example of it. GL and Keepem Green

This 3-cotylendon GDP S1 seedling isn't going to make it:

0013713.JPG

The GDP S1 in the lower right of this picture looks kind of like it could be turning 3-node; the other two look normal:

0033379.JPG

These three GDP S1s look normal also (you can see one of the reveg plants starting to grow on the right):

0023539.JPG

This GDP S1 is kind of odd; I'll keep an eye on it:

0043158.JPG

Well one of those Pre '98 S1 seeds opened up and I planted it. I'll give the other seed another day or so before I call it a dud.
This particular GDP offspring from my breeding projects doesn't seem to change color much until the end, but they all seem to have a decent frost to them:

0052949.JPG

As soon as I have the soilless mix, I'll transplant those GDP S1 seedlings and take some pics.

That plant smells skunky with a light grape smell in the background.
I turned that second Pre '98 S1 seed seam upward on the paper towel it was on and pushed down lightly on it with my index finger until I heard a crack. :) It had a 1/4" tail this morning, so I planted it. I'll get some pics up of everything soon; all of those GDP S1 reveg plants are close to having shoots big enough to take a clone.

Man I'd love to get a cut of the candyland. Someday I'll get some of those beans. I started 3 malibu pie seeds from ocean grown few days ago. All popped up, but one kicked over and quit growing. I propped it up but it never recovered

Man I'd love to get a cut of the candyland. Someday I'll get some of those beans. I started 3 malibu pie seeds from ocean grown few days ago. All popped up, but one kicked over and quit growing. I propped it up but it never recovered

I won a pack of a Candyland x Blue Cookies cross that i am excited to try out some time in the next 3 years hopefully :laughtwo: I have way more seeds than i could ever possibly run, yet I am waiting on more to arrive. So goes the problems of a seed addict. I am trying to find a US based bank that has Ken's GDP and his Grandpa Larry. The only one that carries his gear is out of both and apparently doesnt like to respond to e-mails.

If I find them they will jump to the front of the To Be Run list.

They all looked great! Something about the colorful weed usually is good smoke and has a kick. Last night I broke out the water bong and loaded up with dark devil. Watched movie " neighbors" laughed my ass off

Back
Top Bottom