Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello grow group.

Naked seedling - Day Last.

She's history. She was not moving.

I dropped 2 more auto seeds yesterday. This time I'm going to use the paper towel method to get the tap root out, avoiding the risk of another "jumper" that just pops completely out of the shell while soaking. I let them soak for only 24 hours then put them on damp paper towels and in a sandwich bag on the heating mat. These are the last 2 that I'll be trying to add to the Auto Show grow.

Here's a pic of the Freebie + 1 tent at Flip + 7. The bunch looks content. Hope they stay that way.
Freebie + 1 Tent 11-24-21 Flip + 7.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Peace.
Content is putting it lightly my friend. They're loving it in there! Happy Thanksgiving!

adjust the scale.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving 420 fam!

Happy Thanksgiving GDB and Family!

Hello growers.

At the end of this Thanksgiving Day, my plants giving thanks.

Freebie + 1 tent 11-25-21 Flip + 8.jpg

Peace.

Looks like it wont be long before we’re going to have to arm you with a machete too when opening up your tent!

Happy morning after GDB! I need to set the scale back 20 I think!
Right there with ya! My 26 pound turkey got 95% devoured (with the exception of one drumstick!) and the leftover sides were almost not worth putting away! We had some seriously hungry campers yesterday (through of course with half the family getting high while waiting for the turkey I shouldn't have been surprised - *lol*)

They're looking great GDB!
Thanks so much Stunger. I hope it lasts. I haven't been a very good "closer" lately.
Looks like it wont be long before we’re going to have to arm you with a machete too when opening up your tent!
Babygirl, a bong will do. :)
Happy morning after GDB! I need to set the scale back 20 I think!
Convert the pounds to kilograms and you'll feel better! :Rasta:
Right there with ya! My 26 pound turkey got 95% devoured (with the exception of one drumstick!) and the leftover sides were almost not worth putting away! We had some seriously hungry campers yesterday (through of course with half the family getting high while waiting for the turkey I shouldn't have been surprised - *lol*)
That must have been one delicious bird, munchies or not! :Rasta:

Thanks so much Stunger. I hope it lasts. I haven't been a very good "closer" lately.

Babygirl, a bong will do. :)

Convert the pounds to kilograms and you'll feel better! :Rasta:

That must have been one delicious bird, munchies or not! :Rasta:
It was really good; I’ve been making turkey dinners for a long time but I think yesterday’s was the best one yet. Havent decided if it was because it was a fresh turkey, if it was because of the apple cider brine, or a combination of the two!

Haha, love that! A few years ago we started elevating at family gatherings and it's so much more fun! That's a good feed for you folks! Turkey dinner is one of my fav's! What style stuffing do you make? My mother's side is French and she made a hamburg and potato stuffing that I crave, though I'll enjoy any stuffing it's my favorite.

Hello growers.

It's National Burn Some Calories Day. Get up and do something!

Note: the effort required to reach into the fridge for leftovers doesn't count as exercise. :Rasta:

Here's a pic of my auto seedlings. A few of them have a yellowish tint coming in. I think the light might be a bit much for them.

Auto Seedlings 11-26-21.jpg

That's it. Just a quickie update.

I'm off to the gym (to deliver some canna-cookies to a friend that works there).

Peace.

Haha, love that! A few years ago we started elevating at family gatherings and it's so much more fun! That's a good feed for you folks! Turkey dinner is one of my fav's! What style stuffing do you make? My mother's side is French and she made a hamburg and potato stuffing that I crave, though I'll enjoy any stuffing it's my favorite.
I do an apple/walnut stuffing in the bird, but we also make a sausage onion dressing as well. The apple/walnut is one of my family’s traditions and the sausage stuffing is one of hubby’s so we always make both *lol*
Hello growers.

It's National Burn Some Calories Day. Get up and do something!

Note: the effort required to reach into the fridge for leftovers doesn't count as exercise. :Rasta:

Here's a pic of my auto seedlings. A few of them have a yellowish tint coming in. I think the light might be a bit much for them.

Auto Seedlings 11-26-21.jpg

That's it. Just a quickie update.

I'm off to the gym (to deliver some canna-cookies to a friend that works there).

Peace.
They look good to me! But question: its the leaves on the bottom of the one that look yellow; if it was the light that is causing problems, wouldnt they start yellowing at the top first? Granted I’m still new at this, but maybe someone else can chime in (again, I think they look lovely!)

I do an apple/walnut stuffing in the bird
Be still my heart. That sounds so goooooood! :)
They look good to me! But question: its the leaves on the bottom of the one that look yellow; if it was the light that is causing problems, wouldnt they start yellowing at the top first? Granted I’m still new at this, but maybe someone else can chime in (again, I think they look lovely!)
You're on point, Babygirl!

The yellow tint I see is on the seedlings (mostly to two on the back and middle left). The plant you're looking at is an Alien Rock Candy clone. The yellowing on it's bottom leaves is a whole other issue, but for sure not the light.

Be still my heart. That sounds so goooooood! :)
I’ll PM the recipe to you!
You're on point, Babygirl!

The yellow tint I see is on the seedlings (mostly to two on the back and middle left). The plant you're looking at is an Alien Rock Candy clone. The yellowing on it's bottom leaves is a whole other issue, but for sure not the light.
Hey! Neato torpedo! I’m getting the hang of this *lol*

Back
Top Bottom