Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

It's National Burn Some Calories Day. Get up and do something!

Note: the effort required to reach into the fridge for leftovers doesn't count as exercise. :Rasta:

Here's a pic of my auto seedlings. A few of them have a yellowish tint coming in. I think the light might be a bit much for them.

Auto Seedlings 11-26-21.jpg

That's it. Just a quickie update.

I'm off to the gym (to deliver some canna-cookies to a friend that works there).

Peace.
Have a great day GDB! Thanks for making me smile! :rollit:

You do the same, Stone!

And thanks for making me smile. :)

I’ll PM the recipe to you!

Hey! Neato torpedo! I’m getting the hang of this *lol*
I would appreciate the recipe! Looking forward. :Rasta:

Of course you're getting the hang of this!

You, like many of us I bet, know more than you realize you know. Sometimes it's just a matter of gathering all that know-how in a timely fashion and putting it to good use. Many of us (especially at my age) are at a disadvantage due to "baking" issues! :laughtwo:

Hello growers!

If memory serves me correctly, today is the big reveal day for my cloning project using the GBDCloner®. I believe they've been on the window sill for 14 days.

Spoiler alert:
Clone fail 11-26-21.jpg

No need to adjust your screen. There's nary a root in sight. Oh, well. :straightface:

Now, before any member (whose name rhymes with nothing that I know of) starts in on the ineffectiveness of the GDBCloner®, please know that it works great with peat pucks, the purpose for which it was designed. Putting the solo cup in there was merely a bold move that didn't pan out.

I've only got 2 GDBCloners in the warehouse. If I don't sell at least one, I guess I'll just be eating more cereal.

Edit: I forgot to mention the Black Friday Special I've got going!

Peace.

It tastes so good to me that I'm thinking maybe I've been taking most of my plants down a bit too early
I left a bunch of buds on my outdoor plants. Just harvested them a few days ago. In total, an estimated 14 weeks of bloom. They smell...INCREDIBLE! And there wasn't much more amber developed but the flowers sure did change color compared to when I harvested them. Way more trichomes too! Enough that I'm feeling like I harvested way too early.

Next year, I'm going to let the crop go even further into the season. I will do 3 harvests again. #1 Anticipated harvest window based on general/average amber count as done in most cases. #2 the maximum harvest window based on the breeders recommendation. #3 As late as I can possibly grow them safely which puts me into the first week or two of December. Average first frost is coming up in a couple weeks. We shall see.

You're stuff is looking amazing man. Always a pleasure to swing by. I'm 13 pages back but I'm about to get distracted and have to get back to work. Peace and blessings as always.

I left a bunch of buds on my outdoor plants. Just harvested them a few days ago. In total, an estimated 14 weeks of bloom. They smell...INCREDIBLE! And there wasn't much more amber developed but the flowers sure did change color compared to when I harvested them. Way more trichomes too! Enough that I'm feeling like I harvested way too early.
They look beautiful BA! It'll be interesting how you find the later harvest compared to the earlier.

They look beautiful BA! It'll be interesting how you find the later harvest compared to the earlier.
Looking forward to it too. They got washed, a couple days in the garage hanging, and now in the fridge to finish. As soon as I see a good RH, I'm bringing a nug out to dry and smoke. Hopefully I can still taste a little something out of it. Maybe not but my guess is it will be strong!

The stems have those little pre-root bumps on them, maybe one more week in the GDBCloner® will do the trick?

I'm with Carcass. Cloning in vermiculite/perlite or water is one of the slowest of all methods and two weeks is barely enough time! Also, that much humidity means the leaves are getting all the moisture they need and there isn't any need to send out roots. Open air is best for any type of hydro cloning.
To me those ends looking like theyre just bout to burst some roots, as Carcass mentioned.

I’d maybe just do a new nice 45 angle, dip into something if any rooting beneficials available and stick them intro RW slabs instead of perlite/vermiculite. Rockwool is at least as airy as perlite.

Next year, I'm going to let the crop go even further into the season. I will do 3 harvests again. #1 Anticipated harvest window based on general/average amber count as done in most cases. #2 the maximum harvest window based on the breeders recommendation. #3 As late as I can possibly grow them safely which puts me into the first week or two of December. Average first frost is coming up in a couple weeks. We shall see.

You're stuff is looking amazing man. Always a pleasure to swing by. I'm 13 pages back but I'm about to get distracted and have to get back to work. Peace and blessings as always.
The outdoors seems to do that Baked. I don't know why.

Some fuzzie wuzzies! :Rasta:

Noted gents.

But when I saw no roots I swooped them up and threw them in the trash. :straightface:
I almost did the same thing with a basil cutting recently; had her in water for two weeks and nothing - then the other day I noticed a bunch of white swellings along the stem and sure enough yesterday the roots came out and grew overnight. She got put into dirt today.

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the Freebie + 1 Tent on Flip + 11.

All seem to be humming along nicely.

The THC Bomb (rear left),The Alien Rock Candy (rear right) and runt Fast Banana (front middle) are all getting @Pescription Blend Week5 Flower dosages. I'm holding them steady at 10ml of the Core feeds. All are also getting 5ml of CalMag 0-0-0.

The C Banana clone (front left) is on Flip + 31 and is being fed GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.

And the Original Glue (front right) is in Lush soil and also is getting GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.
Freebie + 1 Tent 11-28-21 Flip + 11.jpg

That's it.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom