Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the Freebie + 1 Tent on Flip + 11.

All seem to be humming along nicely.

The THC Bomb (rear left),The Alien Rock Candy (rear right) and runt Fast Banana (front middle) are all getting @Pescription Blend Week5 Flower dosages. I'm holding them steady at 10ml of the Core feeds. All are also getting 5ml of CalMag 0-0-0.

The C Banana clone (front left) is on Flip + 31 and is being fed GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.

And the Original Glue (front right) is in Lush soil and also is getting GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.
Freebie + 1 Tent 11-28-21 Flip + 11.jpg

That's it.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Peace.
Gorgeous! I wish I could have that many plants at once *lol*

Lush soil and Geoflora dance well together!
Thanks, Stone.

They do seem able to keep the beat. Next time I start a plant in Lush I'll begin with the GeoFlora at week 6 and maybe avoid some of the issues that this plant had.

I’m still a huge fan of the Geoflora but I think I’m going to stick with my Edna’s premium organic potting soil for at least one more round. That lush does have my interest up.

Plants are all looking like they will make that Top Shelf soon. :green_heart:

I’m still a huge fan of the Geoflora but I think I’m going to stick with my Edna’s premium organic potting soil for at least one more round. That lush does have my interest up.

Plants are all looking like they will make that Top Shelf soon. :green_heart:
Thanks, Nev.

I'm always on the look out for something new (different), so I looked up Edna's. Seems that it's only available at west coast sellers. Unfortunate for me. This is not a good time to pay shipping costs or even to rely on shipping!

Hello growers.

Just a quick update on the Freebie + 1 Tent on Flip + 11.

All seem to be humming along nicely.

The THC Bomb (rear left),The Alien Rock Candy (rear right) and runt Fast Banana (front middle) are all getting @Pescription Blend Week5 Flower dosages. I'm holding them steady at 10ml of the Core feeds. All are also getting 5ml of CalMag 0-0-0.

The C Banana clone (front left) is on Flip + 31 and is being fed GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.

And the Original Glue (front right) is in Lush soil and also is getting GeoFlora Bloom nutrients.
Freebie + 1 Tent 11-28-21 Flip + 11.jpg

That's it.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Peace.
Getting full and looking good.

Hello growers.

I've got solo pics of the Freebie + 1 plants today on Flip day + 12.

Original Glue:
Considering the beastly way she started, I expected more at this point. But, of course, it has not been exactly smooth sailing for her. I hope she's still using those ugly bottom leaves. I'd love to remove them but don't think it's a good idea to do that yet.
OG II 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

Alien Rock Candy:
According to the breeder info this plant "will require a longer vegetative growth period to compensate for its lack of stretch during its flowering phase."

Thing is, she outgrew the others in veg and now she's out-stretching the others in flower. She must not have gotten the memo.
ARC 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

ARC II 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

THC Bomb:
This one gets my vote for the nicest symmetry. She's grown out of her + sign shape and filled in to become a neat little bush.
THCB II 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

THCB III 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

Chiquita Banana Clone (Flip + 32):
I got this one right! This is just the result I was after, a short flowering photo plant. She's 18 inches tall and I won't get much off of her, but I'm enjoying watching her not grow!
CB Clone 11-29-21 Flip + 32.JPG

Runt Fast Banana:
Shorty is hanging in there. But she's only 16 inches tall after 82 days above soil. Really? :straightface:
FB 11-29-21 Flip + 11.JPG

Finally, just for fun a filtered tent pic from last night.
Freebie Tent filtered 11-28-21 Flip + 31.JPG

That's a wrap. All of the divas have been given their time in the spotlight!

As always, thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

Original Glue:
Considering the beastly way she started, I expected more at this point. But, of course, it has not been exactly smooth sailing for her. I hope she's still using those ugly bottom leaves. I'd love to remove them but don't think it's a good idea to do that yet.

Alien Rock Candy:
According to the breeder info this plant "will require a longer vegetative growth period to compensate for its lack of stretch during its flowering phase."

Thing is, she outgrew the others in veg and now she's out-stretching the others in flower. She must not have gotten the memo.

THC Bomb:
This one gets my vote for the nicest symmetry. She's grown out of her + sign shape and filled in to become a neat little bush.

I got this one right! This is just the result I was after, a short flowering photo plant. She's 18 inches tall and I won't get much off of her, but I'm enjoying watching her not grow!

Runt Fast Banana:
Shorty is hanging in there. But she's only 16 inches tall after 132 days above soil. Really? :straightface:

Peace.
Wow *lol*

You got some contrary ladies in your bunch Grand Daddy! However, they’re all beautiful!

I hope she's still using those ugly bottom leaves.
It is. And that plant is having a potassium deficiency or a lockout. Temps inside the leave tissue rises which causes protein cells to break down. And excessive evaporation burns the edges/makes them brown and crispy.
:laugh: I feel you!

Chiquita Banana Clone: Runt Fast Banana
Those both having a K def or a lockout as well. I’d guess a lockout or then your feeding regime does contain very small amounts of Potassium.

Do I remember right that you had some pH fluctuations week or two ago?
K Gets locked out easily due the high salt content in your soil.

E: the most important of all was forgotten; They look super :ganjamon: I’d love to borrow GDB’s stacks

It is. And that plant is having a potassium deficiency or a lockout. Temps inside the leave tissue rises which causes protein cells to break down. And excessive evaporation burns the edges/makes them brown and crispy.

:laugh: I feel you!

Those both having a K def or a lockout as well. I’d guess a lockout or then your feeding regime does contain very small amounts of Potassium.

Do I remember right that you had some pH fluctuations week or two ago?
K Gets locked out easily due the high salt content in your soil.

E: the most important of all was forgotten; They look super :ganjamon: I’d love to borrow GDB’s stacks
Thanks so much V! I know something is not right I just can't get a grasp of it.

What's the relationship between PH fluctuations and salt content. (I'm going to look it up, but always love the quicker way!)

I have a booster that is 0-26-37. Think that might help?

Potassium Sulfate?

Flush?

Another slurry test?

I'm about ready to break out the Bubblegum again and then I might really screw things up! :straightface:

I feel you.
But until she/he completely dries down or withers you should keep an eye on it.

Even tho it would have idled for several days and if the cots are free to open now, I’d wait couple days.

Idk if you keep the sprouts and/or not popped seeds under artificial lights already(?)
If don’t, then you could try to set some ambient lights and see if that helps the ”mouthling” to open the cots and start photosynthesis

Y'all really give up too easily! I had a DDA last year that took like a month before the 2nd set of leaves came out and it ended up with over 2oz of nice bud ... she's just mocking me here...
20200225_151146.jpg

Hello growers.

Original Glue:

Alien Rock Candy:

THC Bomb:

Runt Fast Banana:
Shorty is hanging in there. But she's only 16 inches tall after 82 days above soil. Really? :straightface:

Peace.
Wow what a stunning garden @Grand Daddy Black :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

This one gets my vote
It’s without a doubt your THC Bomb is absolutely gorgeous. :welldone:

Now your Chiquita banana and Fast banana look like some of my better attempts at mass production.

Back
Top Bottom