Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

THC Bomb:
This one gets my vote for the nicest symmetry.
I didn't see your Freebie + 1 update yesterday - checked it out today- all the plants are looking great, but that THC Bomb is just incredible- What a beauty she is!
Did you do that, or is that just how she grew?
Either way, she's an exceptional plant!

I guess I consider myself a moderate smoker and seldom take edibles but on an average day I smoke between 2 to 3 grams.

I use about the same as you. Usually just smoke bowls. Most definitely a wake and bake type. Glad I’m not alone. Ha!

Huh. I thought I was smoking a lot at 2g a day... maybe I oughta start measuring better...it may be more than that possibly!
Moderate my ass! You guys are smoking like a 1950s Benz diesel engine! :laugh:

Just kidding. :Rasta:

Unless I'm ill, I stay medicated pretty much all the time after breakfast on each day that ends in "y". But I can't tell you how much I consume because I'm lousy at math when I'm high! :laughtwo:

The only time I smoke (usually) is when I'm high or to potentiate the canna-infused capsules I take.

Over the course of a normal day, I take:
  • 2 Alpine Star CBD capsules when I get up
  • 3 CBD Dutch Treat capsules when I get up
  • 2 Alpine Star CBD capsules at breakfast (3 hours after getting up)
  • 3 CBD Dutch Treat capsules early to mid-afternoon
  • 1 Alpine Star CBD capsule before bed
  • 3 Hash Plant capsules before bed
Each capsule holds .97 ml, approximately.
  • CBD Dutch Treat has 5.44 mg of THC and 10.88 mg of CBD per capsule
  • Hash Plant has 16.46 mg of THC and 4.76 mg of CBD per capsule
  • CBD Alpine Star has .51 mg THC and 10.2 mg of CBD per capsule
If I want to get high, I take approximately 5 teaspoons worth of capsules for around 500 mg of THC between 6 and 7 p.m. and I often smoke something to kick off the high.

all the time after breakfast
Every morning I get up and drop a pod for a cup of coffee with a good shot of sweet coffee creamer and then enjoy that with a couple bowls of Weedies. Unless there’s a half burnt cone in the ashtray.

Over the course of a normal day
No wonder you have so much going on all the time. If your not maintaining the ladies in the tents you must be in the kitchen cooking up all all your breakfast’s.

No wonder you have so much going on all the time. If your not maintaining the ladies in the tents you must be in the kitchen cooking up all all your breakfast’s.

Some days, it definitely feels like an assembly line. This week, I've prepared Hash Plant, CB Dutch Treat, Carnival, Raspberry Cough and Girl Scout Cookies oil.

Hey Grand Daddy Black, thought Id drop in for the ride, Got some spare time to do some catching up while I cook up a batch of Bubba Kush CBD oil!

Grow is looking great yourself!

Hey Grand Daddy Black, thought Id drop in for the ride, Got some spare time to do some catching up while I cook up a batch of Bubba Kush CBD oil!

Grow is looking great yourself!
Thanks for the compliment @Mayne, and thanks for stopping by. Do I know you? :laughtwo:

How do you make use of your CBD oil?

Thanks for the compliment @Mayne, and thanks for stopping by. Do I know you? :laughtwo:

How do you make use of your CBD oil?
LOL,

I Love CBD and CBG, It helps me tremendously for stress, ptsd, depression, anger, SLEEP. It actually helps me better then THC, althought it took 25 years to figure that one out, LOL.. I barely smoke THC now. But i smoke like 5 Joints of CBD/CBG mix, and make my oil with both also.

I have a buddy that it helps him alot to. So he running low and im replacing his almost empty jar of it. He is going for MRI, he lost his peripheral vision a month ago, ( after Vax, cough cough ) but they think he might have the C word pushing on nerves. So Im tryn to pump this into him as much as possible and making sure he has a good supply. I also make caps too. CBG is some awesome stuff, said to be the mother of all cannabiniods. CBD is the gatekeeper, CBG is the VIP of the show. Big reason why some folks feel no benefit from just CBD products.

OK Bud, have a great Night!

Hello grow gang.

Today I am presenting proof that my plants look basically the same as they did yesterday!

Freebie + 1 Grow Flip 14
I said yesterday that stretch was about over. The Alien Rock Candy (rear right) wasn't listening.

She stretched so close to the light during last night that I had to make adjustments this morning. I raised the light about 4 inches and elevated the Original Glue (front right) and the THC Bomb (rear left) by about that same distance.
Freebie + 1 tent 12-1-21 Flip 14.jpg

The Auto Show babies are trying to grow now that I've started to give them enough water. And their temporary neighbor, the Alien Rock Clone seems much happier in her 3 gallon pot.
Auto Seedlings 12-1-21.jpg

And finally, my zombie Colorado Cookie (middle in pic above) is spitting out new leaves. I can't tell which node number it is, maybe the 4th.

Think it's time to top her? :laughtwo:
Colorado Cookie zombie 12-1-21 Day 16.JPG

Thanks for looking in folks.

Peace.

Think it's time to top her? :laughtwo:
Indeed it is...she looks like she's outgrowing the mutant thing- I think she's going to be one of those plants that surprises everyone when she turns from mutant to monster- better plan on giving her a lot of space- I'll bet she's gonna need it ... :morenutes:

You can top something that small???

I’m guessing its not an auto

I think you focused on the lower leaves of the plants which display the damage from past travails, rather than the new growth which looks quite different.
Hey GDB!
Indeed new growth looks happy and healthy, no doubt! :)
Just wanted to mention that Potassium deficiency visible symptoms most of the times appears on mid to lower leaves. It usually wont show up on the newest growth. And all this was done by judging the photos. So you know the best if they getting better and growing all happy.

PS. Flowering tent looks sweet :ganjamon:

Indeed it is...she looks like she's outgrowing the mutant thing- I think she's going to be one of those plants that surprises everyone when she turns from mutant to monster
Ha! If that happens the real surprise will be when everyone looks up to see all those pigs flying by! :laughtwo:
You can top something that small???
It is an auto, Babygirl. Someone may be able to top that tiny thing, but not this someone!
Hey GDB!
Indeed new growth looks happy and healthy, no doubt! :)
Just wanted to mention that Potassium deficiency visible symptoms most of the times appears on mid to lower leaves. It usually wont show up on the newest growth. And all this was done by judging the photos. So you know the best if they getting better and growing all happy.
Thank, Verbalist.

You analysis was spot on and it was appreciated! But, yes, I have the advantage of seeing them everyday.

It is an auto, Babygirl. Someone may be able to top that tiny thing, but not this someone!
Whew! I kinda freaked there cuz you SAID it was an auto and I was like wtf? Did I miss a memo???

Alien Rock Clone seems much happier in her 3 gallon pot.
Grommet Grommet.:kiss:

I‘m seriously thinking of investing in a couple 3gal fabrics. I have a feeling that I would only need a 3g on the my DDA. I will look the rootball over good when she comes down. My other autos so far have filled up the 5gal pots and came out like cannonballs.

Grommet Grommet.:kiss:

I‘m seriously thinking of investing in a couple 3gal fabrics. I have a feeling that I would only need a 3g on the my DDA. I will look the rootball over good when she comes down. My other autos so far have filled up the 5gal pots and came out like cannonballs.
Holy, holy, holy!

Most of the autos I've grown (maybe all) have been in 3 gallon pots. Only a few of them really needed more leg room. I'm hoping that none of the current ones needs a 5 gallon, which means that at the end of the day they probably all will! :straightface:

I'm not going to let that clone that's in the 3 gallon get big at all. As soon as I can get those autos out of there, I'll likely flip the clone. My focus is on taste and variety, not size. I don't really like wrestling with big plants!

My focus is on taste and variety, not size. I don't really like wrestling with big plants!
I couldn’t agree more. I need only to supply myself and treat a select few.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom