Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

You can top something that small???
Yes you can, even with an auto...
Alaskan Purple auto- started life as a mutant, so I cut off the mutant parts and was left with the first two leaves and 2 tiny growth points...IIRC, it was 12 days old.
Topped 2_17.jpg

Here's the same little mutant auto a few months later-she recovered from the topping pretty well...
2a.jpg

So yeah, you can top something that small , babygirl!:)

Sorry to clog up your thread, GDB, but I had to answer that question :thumb:

Alaskan Purple auto- started life as a mutant, so I cut off the mutant parts and was left with the first two leaves and 2 tiny growth points...IIRC, it was 12 days old.
Topped 2_17.jpg

Here's the same little mutant auto a few months later-she recovered from the topping pretty well...
2a.jpg

:thedoubletake: Wow :thedoubletake:

Topped 2_17.jpg

2a.jpg

That. Is. Amazing (period) :thanks:

I was smart to qualify my statement:
Someone may be able to top that tiny thing, but not this someone!
Now I feel as though I've been challenged and that I'll be posting in the near future about how I killed my zombie trying to top it! :laugh:

Lastly, Mr.C, don't you ever worry about clogging my thread! You are one of my favorite humanoids in the entire 420 universe. That means jump in here anytime with anything you want to say.

Hell, that goes for all of you 420ites! :ganjamon:

Alaskan Purple auto- started life as a mutant, so I cut off the mutant parts and was left with the first two leaves and 2 tiny growth points...IIRC, it was 12 days old
Wow Carcass, that's truly stunning, well done!

that's truly stunning, well done!
It was partly laziness- I only had one plant going, and I really didn't want to start over...
What is the material that is lining the walls in the mutant recovery pic?
Thanks for asking,NTH! Those are windshield shades from the dollar store- perfect fit width-wise (24")
I used 5 of them in there, plus one more when I got the new light a few weeks ago.

It was partly laziness- I only had one plant going, and I really didn't want to start over...

Thanks for asking,NTH! Those are windshield shades from the dollar store- perfect fit width-wise (24")
I used 5 of them in there, plus one more when I got the new light a few weeks ago.
You're lazy and frugal. Damn, I think we're distant relatives! :Rasta:

I spend a lot of time hunting for new and bigger dollar stores! Love 'em.

Flowering tent is looking great and the 2x2 is coming along nicely! And I feel compelled to mention supercropping the Alien Rock Candy since there's room. :)
You feel "compelled" to suggest supercropping.

That's great. That means you're starting to feel better! :ganjamon:

Topped 2_17.jpg

2a.jpg

Sorry to clog up your thread, GDB, but I had to answer that question

The Top King, great looking plant

Hello grow gang.

Today I am presenting proof that my plants look basically the same as they did yesterday!

Freebie + 1 Grow Flip 14
I said yesterday that stretch was about over. The Alien Rock Candy (rear right) wasn't listening.

She stretched so close to the light during last night that I had to make adjustments this morning. I raised the light about 4 inches and elevated the Original Glue (front right) and the THC Bomb (rear left) by about that same distance.
Freebie + 1 tent 12-1-21 Flip 14.jpg

The Auto Show babies are trying to grow now that I've started to give them enough water. And their temporary neighbor, the Alien Rock Clone seems much happier in her 3 gallon pot.
Auto Seedlings 12-1-21.jpg

And finally, my zombie Colorado Cookie (middle in pic above) is spitting out new leaves. I can't tell which node number it is, maybe the 4th.

Think it's time to top her? :laughtwo:
Colorado Cookie zombie 12-1-21 Day 16.JPG

Thanks for looking in folks.

Peace.
GDB,
Looks Great, but there's always one! After seeing Cascass results from two leaves, can't wait to see the outcome...

GDB,
Looks Great, but there's always one! After seeing Cascass results from two leaves, can't wait to see the outcome...
Thanks, Tonclon.

Seeing what @Carrass did with that mutant has got me thinking about topping all my plants at the first node! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I'm tired of posting the same old pics of my girls. Take my word for it, they're doing okay. I've just been feeding them and playing them some music.

Actually, I'd be surprised if anyone watched for more than 1 minute. :laughtwo:

I watched/listened to the whole thing...
It reminded me of my grandfather tuning his xylophone when I was a kid...good times!
I've got to admit, though...I prefer nice, quiet pics of your gardens... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello growers.

A weekend update on the Freebie + 1 Grow at Flip + 16.

All seem to be humming along nicely. The @Prescription Blend girls (2 on the right and the clone in the middle) are a really nice green. If I follow the PB feeding schedule their dosage will not change for the remainder of this grow. Per PB, once you reach the Week5 Flower dosage just keep it there until the end.

I moved the OG in the Lush soil to the rear left. She just got another top-feed of Geoflora Bloom but her green is just a tad lighter than the PB plants. Still she's much improved from, say, 3 weeks ago.

The Chiquita Banana clone is just doing her flowering thing.

I was mistaken when I said a few days ago that the stretch was mostly done. They ain't done yet.
Freebie + 1 tent 12-4-21 Flip + 16 LABELS.jpg

The Auto Show Day 20.

(Day 20 is in the neighborhood and that's what I'm going with from this point forward.)

Auto Show 12-4-21 Day 20.jpg

Those two left, rear seedlings are both purple strains (a Purple and an Alaskan Purple). I'm hoping that explains the odd color of their leaves. They seem healthy enough but they refuse to get green green.

The Zombie Colorado Cookie (middle in the above pic) is slowing getting to the point where I'll be able to lay hands on her (to do what, I have no idea!). :Rasta:
Zombie Colorado Cookie Day 19.JPG

And that's it!

You all have a wonderful weekend.

And by all means, be safe. (BTW, who the hell names these Covid variants? We had a delta variant and the next one could have easily been called the epsilon variant. But nooooo. Some genius named it "Omicron", in my view just to scare the shit out of folks even more. "Omicron." Sounds like the arch enemy of some super hero. :straightface:

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Take my word for it, they're doing okay. I've just been feeding them and playing them some music.
My stars man WTF is this? I went 1min 57 seconds before total breakdown. I’d rather be water boarded.o_O

She just got another top-feed of Geoflora Bloom
She’s so much improved She should be getting front row. Lovely!

I said a few days ago that the stretch was mostly done. They ain't done yet
I know you’ve implemented a backup plan. :nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom