Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

An update on the photo tent:

Yesterday was their normal feeding day but I skipped it. The pots seemed kind of heavy and none of the plants showed signs of needing water.

When I checked them this morning, same story. Pots still slightly weighty and no obvious signs of needing water.

I doubt that I will skip 2 days (but I might). What I'm going to doing is check them again this evening and go from there.
I believe they're telling me to ease off for a minute and I'm listening (for a change). :Rasta:

I took some semi-solo pics (without removing any from the tent) so you can see what's going on.

Lemon Haze fauxto is on flip day 35 and stacking nicely. She towers above all her tent-mates as if she came about through a loophole in the zoning regulations.
Lemon Haze fauxto flip 35.JPG

All the rest of these are on flip day 43.

Cheese. I think she's one of the frostiest so far. She's also the shortest of the bunch.
Cheese flip 43.JPG

Critical Kush. The pistils on the GeoFlora girl are starting to change colors.
Critical Kush flip 43.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple. Her pistils started changing colors first -- about a week ago.
GDP flip 43.JPG

Double Black. She's another frosty one.
Double Black flip 43.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape. She surprised me with her stretch and now I await more surprises from her.
SBG flip 43.JPG

And last, the entire bunch (in this pic you can really see the change in color of the GDP [front left]).
Photo tent Mar 15th.JPG

That's it for the photos.

My three little clones continue to survive. They provide a welcome distraction and barely register on the water schlepping meter! :Rasta:I've moved them into my 2x2 tent where they will be grown in small pots.

Clones Mar 15th.JPG

That's all for today.

Wishing everyone a safe and prosperous week!

And thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Thanks so much, VG. It's all very exciting this time around! :Rasta:

They look fantastic Gdb! And congrats on your MOTM and GJOTM noms!... I think I got it right this time don’t want to give you anymore heart attacks lol.
Thanks, N420! And thanks for your consideration. The old ticker ain't what it used to be! :laughtwo:

The photos are looking exceptional, GDB!
And congrats on the nominations!

The photos are looking exceptional, GDB!
And congrats on the nominations!
Thanks, @Carcass!

I think the photo quality may have improved a bit because I'm out of gummies. Making some more tonight! :Rasta:

Congrats on the nom noms GDB. You made my selection easier as I cross you off my lists. Good luck brother! :love:
Thanks, Mr. S. And you're welcome for the screws! :straightface:

Hello growers.

Photo tent update for the evening.

I didn't water the photos last night, meaning they went 2 days past their normal watering day. They told me to do this as evidenced by heavy pots and praying leaves.

When I looked in today only 2 of the plants were showing the effects and I could have predicted they would be the two. Both the Lemon Haze and the Strawberry Grape Banana were saying, "I need water now!" All the other plants were just kind of chilling. :Rasta:

All got watered and most drank a little more than they usually do. The LH drank a lot more than usual. She averages about 4 liters and took 6 today.

The SBG doesn't drink a lot of water but she drinks up her water fast. So she was a droopy girl after having 2 days skipped. In hindsight, I should have watered her yesterday, but she'll be okay.

Bud Pics! (all are 44 days post flip except the LH, which is 36 and doesn't have a bud pic here anyway)

SBG
SBG flip 44.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
GDP flip 44.JPG

Cheese
Cheese flip 44.JPG

Double Black
Dbl Black flip 44.JPG

Critical Kush
CK flip 44.JPG

And a silhouette of the LH.
IMG_2485.jpg

That's it for today.

The girls have been a little thirsty so their roots should be doing some serious slurping about now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom