Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

They're all doing great, (damn you're good at this stuff!) but that GDP is still my favorite ....

Nothing like an individual photo shoot of some beautiful photo period ladies! Keep up the good work Gdb!
Thanks much, @N420. The pics come out ok when I can (get the camera to) stay focused. :laughtwo:

Hello growers!

For all of you who have grown clones this post will probably be a Meh moment. :Rasta:

But I've never done it before, so I'm a fascinated newbie. And I am astonished that I could feed such small plants 5g of Mega Crop (3 days ago) without killing them. And I am fascinated by how fast they are growing.

Little Strawberry Banana Grape between two Grand Daddy Purples.
Mar 11.JPG

That's it.

Peace.

Once they get their roots established they grow as fast as the plant you cut them from! Remember that these are as old as the mother plant is/would be now.
Thanks, Shed. I just have to wrap my head around that. Big head, takes a while to wrap it around things.

This is fun! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Auto tent update today.

No real news. The slow pokes are crawling toward the finish line.

Chocolate Kush. On day 84, she's getting 5.3 MC and today got about 600ml of molasses.
CK II day 84.JPG

CK day 84.JPG

Blue Dream'atic (same feed as above). I had to start tying some of her branches upright. A few of them had flopped over from their weight.
BD II day 84.JPG

BD day 84.JPG

The fuzzy-wuzzies, Blue Lights and NL x PCK. On day 76 in super soil, both got plain water today.

BL
BL II day76.JPG

BL day 76.JPG

NL x PCK
NLxPK day 76.JPG

NLxPK II day 76.JPG

That's a wrap.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Dayum you are growing some fine autos GDB! That Chocolate Kush especially. :drool:

Just in case it matters, there's no reason at all to add molasses to your MC plants. Molasses can be used to jump start the microbes in LOS grow, but it serves no purpose (beyond some random micronutes) in a synthetic nutrient grow.

And there's this:

Beautiful job you're doing on the autos,GDB!

Chocolate Kush. On day 84, she's getting 5.3 MC and today got about 600ml of molasses.
Damn, that girl really loves her molasses, eh? :oops:

I used molasses years ago, all it seemed to do was attract ants....

Beautiful job you're doing on the autos,GDB!

Damn, that girl really loves her molasses, eh? :oops:

I used molasses years ago, all it seemed to do was attract ants....
Thanks, Carcass. Now that's she's putting on some weight I kind of like her too! :Rasta:

Dayum you are growing some fine autos GDB! That Chocolate Kush especially. :drool:

Just in case it matters, there's no reason at all to add molasses to your MC plants. Molasses can be used to jump start the microbes in LOS grow, but it serves no purpose (beyond some random micronutes) in a synthetic nutrient grow.

And there's this:
Thanks, Shed. Good thing to know about the molasses! :Rasta:

Maybe @GeoFlora Nutrients can sort this out? Hellllllo!
I'm gonna email them. The rep said he would get right back to me......
They haven't been on since Feb 4th.

I'm feeling terribly let down by their lack of communication. They aren't quite as bad as Magical Butter though. 3 emails sent, zero emails returned....

Damn i got 4 pages behind ,,, your plants look Great !! Thanks for taking the individual pics. for us ,put us in the driver seat , Molasses = Ants!!! LOL i have never seen the Geoflow in person till now ,it has the appearance of dry soil to it . Seems to be as PIA to figure how much to give where i have used MC and is very easy to me , easier than the 3 bottles of the other guys stuff i was Mixing ! Grow own Brother :morenutes::slide:

I'm gonna email them. The rep said he would get right back to me......
They haven't been on since Feb 4th.

I'm feeling terribly let down by their lack of communication. They aren't quite as bad as Magical Butter though. 3 emails sent, zero emails returned....
I definitely feel their responsiveness leaves something to be desired. I sort of chalk it up to they're probably a smaller company and I guess we're still in a pandemic but perhaps that's being overly generous. It's definitely more difficult being new, where at least with MegaCrop there are a plethora of end users who can give their personal experience gained over the last few years in the event the vender becomes irresponsive.

Back
Top Bottom