Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I'm not sure who "they" are, but my opinion is to not them them go thirsty in flower. They are trying to build buds, not lose weight.
I agree, Mr. S.

I do regret what I did to the LH and SBG, especially since I should have known better. But the rest of the plants is who "they" are, and they didn't mind one bit. :Rasta:

I think this journal had a hiccup here.

Hello growers.

What do you all think?

ice cream cone.jpg

I'm asking for a friend who likes ice cream.

I'm going to need a study to determine whether the ice cream cone disintegrates before it constricts root growth, but that's just me!
Good news, the GDB Foundation will endow you to do just such a study!

Send me your shipping address and you will receive an ice cream cone.

Hello growers.

I'm just posting a few full tent pics today.

Both the autos and photos are looking content.

Auto Tent
P1040565.JPG

The larger autos in the back (day 88) seem like they're going to go over 110 days.

The Chocolate Kush, left, has very airy buds and seems to be struggling to fatten them up. Even this late in the game, I think I'll start giving her some kind of bud booster. The Blue Dream'atic has done much better at fattening up, to the point where I've had to support a few of the heavier branches. (And I notice in this pic there's more to be done.)

The 2 fuzzy-wuzzy NL strains, front, are nearly done at day 80. It's just a waiting game now. I'll let them go for as long as they're still drinking or until there are numerous amber trichs, whichever comes first.

Photo Tent
IMG_2495.jpg

All of these are on flip day 46 except the Lemon Haze (back left) which is flip day 38. It's getting colorful in this tent, with several different hues emerging. They all look invigorated after having been through a mini-drought earlier this week. :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

They aren't quite as bad as Magical Butter though
They're so slow. You have to keep hounding them and you'll get a response eventually. When they wake up they actually move pretty quick though.

Garden is looking top notch GDB and the nominations are well deserved. :bravo:

They're so slow. You have to keep hounding them and you'll get a response eventually. When they wake up they actually move pretty quick though.

Two emails in two weeks time is about as much hounding as I'm comfortable with. I feel it is sufficient.

Marvelous
That took me way back, Shed! You have some esoteric memories. :Rasta:
Wow that photo tent picture if frame worthy! beautiful!
Thanks, Jerry. Just point and click and get lucky!
Thanks, Vet. I'm trying to roll like you! :Rasta:
Looking real fine, my friend :blunt:That sure is a pretty tent.
Thanks, Justin. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom