Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Pretty looking garden GDB! Beautiful. Stunning and gorgeous. Have you thought about mixing some of those nutes in a milkshake for yourself?
Is that a trick question, Mr. S?

It says right on the bag "DO NOT USE FOR MILKSHAKES."

What a stunning set of gardens you have going here GDB, well done. I don’t know how much you need to raise the plants up, but sometimes I use sturdy boxes or books.
Thanks, HH.

I've been looking for more risers that will fit on the ones I have, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any. I think I might just get some milk crates. :Rasta:

Man they really are beautiful, they have come a long way! I wonder how much weight you would get roughly
Thanks @LizardMate.

I can't even guess how much it might weigh. I know it will be more than my typical auto haul! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

Just a little Sunday morning poetry.

Feeling Loopy

Gazing at my NL autos today
I think they might be near the end
So I take my loupe out for a loop
Because it's once again my friend

My last grow and the one before that
Were both beset with spider mites
They made using the loupe horror-inducing
And made it hard to sleep at nights

Creepy crawling web spitters abounded
Bared sugar leaves were trichs used to be
My loupe was no longer my friend
Because of what it allowed me to see

No bugs appear in my loupe lens now
Our relationship's on the mend
And so I'm feeling loopy
Because it's once again my friend!

Peace.

:bravo:

I must say first time reading it I was trying to sing it to the tune of 59th St Bridge Song (Feelin Groovy), but I couldn't get it to fit!
Yes, I imagine that was a difficult fit. :rofl:

Hello grow gang.

You may have forgotten, but I've got clones! (I know, "And?")

Well, I'm intrigued by them. And because I'm a newbie I want to keep you guys in the loop for guidance.

The 2 on the left are Grand Daddy Purples and the other is a Strawberry Banana Grape.
Mar 21.JPG

I'm going to cut some of that stuff off of the bottoms but other than that I just letting them sit in the solos until the roots are everywhere.

They're under a @Mars Hydro TS1000 and being fed 5g of Mega Crop (where do I go from there?).

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Nice clones! Let me see if I can answer your question:

Transplant when...

Sorted!
Thanks, Shed.

The "where do I go" question was related to the MC dose. Do clones typically go to the end at the same dosage at which they started?

Oh! Wherever the mothers would be were they in veg. Clones are the same age as the mother is/would be, flowering notwithstanding.
I suppose if you repeat it enough it will sink in through this fat head. :Rasta:
But I'd like to grow a clone like what's-his-name's pink goo. Will this get me there?

Back
Top Bottom