Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

To grow a clone of Pink Goo you would either have to be growing a Pink Goo or know someone who is growing a Pink Goo who can get a clone to you.

Or, if you want to grow a plant as happy and healthy as MrS' Pink Goo, any one of those clones will put you on that path.

Does that help?
Caption Obvious could have written that first sentence.

But, yes, the second sentence helped immensely! :Rasta:

Hello grow group.

Feeding day for all the plants today. The autos get pics taken. The photos, maybe not. I'll try.

Chocolate Kush - day 92
She still has mostly airy buds, but a few (exactly 4) are fat and firm. I'm not sure what's holding her back. She's getting 5.3g of Mega Crop and, as of her previous feed, 1g of Bud Explosion.

Maybe she's just gonna' run a super long time for an auto and eventually develop lots of firm buds -- maybe not. :straightface:
CK day 92.JPG

CK II day 92.JPG

Blue Dream'atic - day 92
The opposite of the CK, this one has lots of firm heavy buds. Go figure!
BD II day 92.JPG

BD day 92.JPG

The 2 Northern Lights strains, my fuzzy-wuzzies, remain fuzzy but not so wuzzy. I think they're nearly done.

Blue Lights - day 84
BL day 84.JPG

BL II day 84.JPG

NL x Pakinstani Chitral Kush - day 84
NLxPK II day 84.JPG

NLxPK day 84.JPG

My gut -- which is usually unreliable -- tells me that if I take down the BL now I will love the weed. She has amber trichs on her sugar leaves only but all the others look like milk and there are tons of them. I think it would make for a nice daytime medication. I fed her one more time just to gauge how much/fast she's still drinking. But her days are numbered. :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in!

Peace.

Love that chocolate kush! :love:

if I take down the BL now I will love the weed.
My new way to tell if it’s ready or not, is just take a snip and try it out. I ended up harvesting my critical purple kush way earlier than I would have by judging trichs alone and I absolutely love it. I’ve only shared buds with a few people (mr h and in-laws), but it’s the hands down favorite of them all too.

My new way to tell if it’s ready or not, is just take a snip and try it out. I ended up harvesting my critical purple kush way earlier than I would have by judging trichs alone and I absolutely love it. I’ve only shared buds with a few people (mr h and in-laws), but it’s the hands down favorite of them all too.
Thanks, Heavenly.

That is a tempting idea! :Rasta:

How do you try it out without drying it/curing it? I had heard people microwaving a bud for 30 seconds or something and then testing that out? Obviously you're not getting the quality of smoke but you can experience the effects and if they're where you want them you harvest the whole plant?

Awesome, thanks Heavenly Hybrid, that's exactly what I was wondering! I appreciate it, I always look at the pistols, and look at the trichomes under 30x, 60x and like everyone, I hate to harvest too soon and not get the full effect, but I also hate being stuck to my couch. Certainly a nice way to ballpark the effect with a grain of salt that it's going to be maybe a bit harsh of a smoke.

Certainly a nice way to ballpark the effect with a grain of salt that it's going to be maybe a bit harsh of a smoke.
Nailed it! If you smoke it and like it now, it’s only gonna be better when it’s done and dried the right way.

As Shed just mentioned above, some growers dry it faster by putting it in a heated or warm spot, helps it along to dry faster. I think carcass puts a bud on the top side of this light? No to the microwave though. Lol, I did that when I was 19 and it tasted so bad and it still wasn’t even dried all the way! :laughtwo: Can’t remember for sure, but I don’t think it got us high.

Right! I put stale french bread in the microwave to make it soft, moist, and warm, so I can't see it doing a good job drying flowers. :)
Lol, if memory serves, it just withered, similar to sautéed spinach. I think we tried a hair dryer next. Lmao, silly kids. Persistent, but silly.

Nailed it! If you smoke it and like it now, it’s only gonna be better when it’s done and dried the right way.

As Shed just mentioned above, some growers dry it faster by putting it in a heated or warm spot, helps it along to dry faster. I think carcass puts a bud on the top side of this light? No to the microwave though. Lol, I did that when I was 19 and it tasted so bad and it still wasn’t even dried all the way! :laughtwo: Can’t remember for sure, but I don’t think it got us high.
I guess we all have a quick dry spot. In between my DVD player and receiver. It doubles as a bean germinator! Lol!
Smile and stay stoneder.

When I want to test a bit of bud I make a canoe out of a piece of tin foil, put the bud in it, and sit it over the top of the toaster slot. Keep an eye on it because it doesn't take long to get it smokeably dry.

It will taste harsh and green, but it will let you know if you like where the plant is at that moment.
I appreciate the alternative approach! Sounds preferable from the time stand point to be able to make a same day decision and not delay harvesting. I just remembered, I have a food dehydrator I usually use for making banana and pineapple chips, might give that a rip and see. It has an herb setting at 95 degrees!

Back
Top Bottom