Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I did???

You sure that it wasn't @BooWho2 ??
Thanks for correcting me VG. My apologies, @BooWho2, it was you that recommended the Fulvic acid and it was appreciated.

It gets a little confusing around here 'cause all of us growers seem to write alike (and about the same things)! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Nothing much happening here. (Except that it's raining buckets!)

It's day 32 post-flip for the Fast ones. They're progressing slowly.

The GOG clones are up too close to the lights - again. I think I'm going to move them out.

The problem child C Banana may have picked up a slightly deeper shade of green - just a wee, slight, teensy bit. :Rasta:

Fast kids left side and front center. GOGs rear. CB front right.
Fast Tent 8-27-21 Flip32.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello again growers.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

In a rare collision of decisiveness and action within the same day, I moved the Godfather OG clones to the (taller) 4x4 tent!
GOGs 8-27-21 moved up.jpg

Ha! Grand Daddy Black, man of action!

Peace.

They look pretty happy in the new neighborhood! :welldone:

Hello grow world.

I had the Fast gang out for their GF Bloom top-feed today, so I took some solo pics.

These Fast girls didn't stretch very much which is exactly what I was looking for - very easy to move around! :Rasta:

It's post-flip day 35 for the group.

Critical Poison:
She seems content. Like the other Fast ones she seems a little slow developing, but she's coming along.
Critical Poison 8-30-21 Flip35.JPG

Bruce Banner:
She's the tallest of the bunch. To me, she has never really looked "happy." She keeps getting those curled down leaves which has had me on high-alert bug watch. But so far I've spotted no bugs. Despite looking unhappy she has more stacking evident that any of the other Fast ones.
Bruce Banner 8-30-21 Flip35.JPG

The Bubblegums both look content but, again, they are coming along slowly.
Bubblegums 8-30-21 Flip35.JPG

Bubblegums II 8-30-21 Flip35.JPG

The Chiquita Banana clone remains "green" challenged, though she's gotten a little better. Now she's showing signs of a Calmag deficiency. If nothing else, this plant has made this grow "interesting." :Rasta:
CB clone 8-30-21.JPG

In the 4x4, the Godfather OG clones look like they're pleased to be just a "couple." They're a little droopy from thirst in this pic but little flowers abound on these!
GOG clones 08-30-21_.JPG

That's a wrap.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Looking good, GDB!
Now she's showing signs of a Calmag deficiency.
You might try adding about a gram (one rounded scoop) of BPN Calmag Pro (8-0-0) to her watering regimen- the nitrogen in it might also help a little bit with that "not all green" thing ;)

Looking good, GDB!

You might try adding about a gram (one rounded scoop) of BPN Calmag Pro (8-0-0) to her watering regimen- the nitrogen in it might also help a little bit with that "not all green" thing ;)
Thanks, Carcass.

I gave her 2ml of Sensi Calmag Plus (4-0-0) this morning. (Guess I should have included that info. in the post. My bad.)

They’re looking great GDB. Lol, the Chiquita banana is “green challenged” :laughtwo: I know you mentioned it before, have you tried your rescue product with that one yet? I’m wondering if there a chance it’s root bound? What a little mystery she is.

They’re looking great GDB. Lol, the Chiquita banana is “green challenged” :laughtwo: I know you mentioned it before, have you tried your rescue product with that one yet? I’m wondering if there a chance it’s root bound? What a little mystery she is.
Thanks, HH.

I must say that you just knocked it out of the park with your grows! I'm just trying not to strike out.

That CB is here for a reason. Trying to get her right is teaching me something, just not sure what that something is yet. Hopefully, I'll sort it out one of these days.

I've given her a dose of Recharge, if that's the "rescue product" you refer to. :) There's zero chance she could be root bound.

She is a mystery, though that's not what I've been calling her. :Rasta:

I've given her a dose of Recharge, if that's the "rescue product" you refer to. :)
That’s the one! Sorry I keep comin up empty for ya GDB. You’ll get it figured out :thumb:

Hello grow world.

I'm loving this day! After an extended heatwave, the remains of the hurricane passed through here yesterday evening with some strong rain. But this morning -- sunny and only 69 degrees! I hope the golf courses are not too wet to open today!

On to the plants.

Not much to report. The CB remains "green" challenged. The other day I gave her 2ml of Calmag plus (4-0-0) with her 5.5g MC feed. Yesterday I gave her Calmag again and upped her MC dosage from 5.5g to 6g. I'll either end up smoking her or frying her! :Rasta:
CB Clone 9-2-21.JPG

Here's the full 5x5 tent with the "slow" Fast bunch on flip day 38. I had to de-elevate the Bruce Banner a bit (front middle) as she was getting a little too close to the light.
Fast tent 9-2-21 Flip38.JPG

In the 4x4, the Godfather OG clones keep plugging along without a care in the world! They're getting 5.5g of MC and on yesterday also got 1ml of Calmag plus to address a few fading leaves on #2.
GOG clones 9-2-21.JPG

GOG #1 9-2-21.JPG

GOG #2 9-2-21.JPG

My aim is to grow these two clones with as little stress as possible, just because I hardly ever just leave a plant alone. These had to be supercropped while in the basement tent. Now that they've got all the headroom they need in their new digs I'm just going to let them grow. There will be no more bending and no concern about how the canopy looks, just stress-free growth.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

There will be no more bending and no concern about how the canopy looks, just stress-free growth.
They look like they're liking the stressless plan so far...:Namaste:
Enjoy your golf game, GDB!

Hello growers.

A quick update on the Chiquita Banana clone. Though it's only been 2 days, she doesn't seem to mind the 6g of MC. In fact, she looked good enough to withstand a visit from "Mr. Bender."

CB clone 9-3-21 after bends.JPG

She had been getting a little too close to the @NextLight Mega but not now.
Fast tent 9-3-21 Flip39.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

I'm prepping for the next layer of the Stack.

So far, though I've got a perfect germination rate I've also got some shakey results.

This Alien Rock Candy came up yesterday and doesn't look like she wants to be here.
IMG_3308.JPG

This THC Bomb came up last week and immediately stretched up about 4 inches.
IMG_3306.JPG

This Fast Banana came up last week and hasn't grown much since doing so.
IMG_3303.JPG

Same for this original GG4.
IMG_3304.JPG

And I've got one more cut of the Chiquita Banana.
IMG_3307.JPG

I recently harvested a Chiquita Banana that I had grown using Geoflora Nutrients and I was really looking forward to trying it out because I thought it was going to be really tasty. Unfortunately, I lost the entire harvest to mold. So I'll be growing this one using Geoflora again. (You can see in the pic that she's already had a top-feed consisting of a tablespoon of Veg.)

The rest of these babies (those that survive) will be raised on the @Prescription Blend nutrients that I won for MoTM.

Looking forward!

Peace.

Unfortunately, I lost the entire harvest to mold.
Sorry to hear about that, GDB...did it get moldy on the plant, or during processing?
A few years back, I lost 4oz to mold- I guess it was a little wet in the jar, and I didn't burp it often enough.
It's a fine line between too much moisture, and just enough to promote curing, (but not enough to support mold)
Those little in-the-jar hygrometers really help, I haven't had anything mold since I started using them.

Back
Top Bottom