Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

You'd think, but no.

I think @Carcass nailed it.

Joan messed up an typed "R&B" unit in the announcement. The first guy I interviewed had a really nice baritone! :laughtwo:

Today my assistant, Joan, told me that she had contacted several of the applicants
Tell Joan thanks for nothing. We stood there for hours. For the record, I'm second from the right. You may have remembered me by the finger I kept flashing, and my oversized shoes.

Tell Joan thanks for nothing. We stood there for hours. For the record, I'm second from the right. You may have remembered me by the finger I kept flashing, and my oversized shoes.
Considering the applicant pool, I'm beginning to question Joan's loyalties. She might be in the corrupt circle as well.

Come to think of it, maybe you can tell her yourself Mr. S. :laughtwo:

Good morning growers.

One more auto down, 2 to go!

I chopped the Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush last night. Like her cousin, the Blue Lights, she was full of cloudy trichs with little amber. However, the NLxPK was a bit stickier that the BL.

She weighed in at 305g wet. She now sleeps with the fishes (in the fridge).

P1040649.JPG

P1040650.JPG

P1040652.JPG

I enjoyed watching both of these squat, fatties grow. And I'm even happier that they're done! :Rasta:

Peace.

Congrats on your harvest sir! May the fruits of your labor taste like rainbows! As long as them fish in your fridge don't get to them first :laughtwo:

Congrats on your harvest sir! May the fruits of your labor taste like rainbows! As long as them fish in your fridge don't get to them first :laughtwo:
Thanks, Dick!

The fish are sleeping with the weed. :laughtwo:

Very good, when is the fish fry? Or are the fish just getting fried in the fridge? :rofl:
Today! It's kind of a tradition, most Fridays we eat fish. :Rasta:

BTW, that's a slick-looking light you've gotten your hands on!

Today! It's kind of a tradition, most Fridays we eat fish. :Rasta:

BTW, that's a slick-looking light you've gotten your hands on!
Now I kind of want fish for supper, but it will have to wait. Got some striploins thawed out for the BBQ tonight.

Thanks, I haven't gotten my hands on it yet, but should have it next week. As far as I can tell I will be the first journal here on the forum to show their light products. They've been great to deal with on the process so far.

Congrats on the harvest GDB! Good thing you handled this one yourself. God only knows who Joan would have found to help out. :eek:
No joke. It would have been 82g wet! :Rasta:

whaddya suggest for a decent first auto gdb ? haven't done one forever.
asking cause i know you have experience.

my clone run is a disaster and i need a quick recovery grow in and done before the hot part of summer.
i'm running hempy which is similar to a coco grow if it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom