Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hi GBD! :ciao: Your plants and tent are all looking AH-MAZING! :drool:
Hello Boo! :ciao:

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for looking in. :Rasta:

Hello growers. I'm back again for the last time today.

I made it down to the photo tent and here's the update.

First, let me give props to the @NextLight Mega. I believe (because @InTheShed told me as much) that I may have been understating its role in this grow.

This light leaves no spot in my tent uncovered and it runs at a very reasonable temperature to be such a big ass light.

Most importantly, the plants love it! From edge to edge and top to bottom all of the plants seem uniformly developed. They think they're under the sun in a sky with no clouds...everyday. :Rasta:

Okay, on to the greenery. I'll do one at a time and keep it short.

All the plants except the fauxto Lemon Haze are day 56 post flip, the LH is day 48.

And, all of these plants are being fed Mega Crop at 5.5g per gallon, except the Critical Kush which is being fed @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom @ 5.5ozs per top feed.

Here are the pics. I'll show them in "out of focus", "in focus" order. :Rasta:

Cheese
I asked Mrs. GDB to take a whiff of her tonight and tell me if she smelled cheese. She said she did!

I think it was the power of suggestion. I don't smell no damn cheese! :laughtwo:
Cheese flip 56.JPG

Critical Kush
The GeoFlora girl is much happier since I adopted the sloth-like watering method. I've also noticed that she retains water a lot better when watered from the inner part of the pot first and then out to the edges.

Critical Kush flip 56.JPG

Double Black
She has been, and remains, a joy to grow. I refer to her as my tamed weed. She has does nothing out of the ordinary. She responded well to the little training I subjected her to and has hardly dropped a leaf. She stands upright. All she requires is tucking fan leaves under bud sites that are frosty and getting frostier.

Double Black flip 56.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
She's still the alpha female of the bunch. I think it's mostly her doing that has my house smelling like what it smells like. (Bubblegum ;)) I can't wait to taste this one!

GDP II flip 56.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape
I remember saying a short while ago how she had surprised me with her stretch and I awaited more surprises from her. Well she gave me another surprise about 5 days ago when I opened the tent and she was tilted like the Tower of Pisa!

After numerous ties and bamboo braces I've got her somewhat upright again (sorta). I need to be careful what I ask for. :Rasta:

Strawberry Banana Grape flip 56.JPG

Lemon Haze

The fauxto is a big girl and a greedy one. She drinks more than any of the others.

And, believe or not, she actually smells like lemon bubblegum!

Lemon Haze flip 48.JPG

That's it for this evening.

I didn't do my reveal. Sorry about that.

But it was no big deal anyway. I just bought one of the photo backdrop screens to try and step up my photo game. But I just opened it and quickly realized that it would have to be ironed to get the desired effect. I checked the lazy-meter and it save that for another time. :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Photo Tent Mar 28th.JPG

Man oh man, some day I want plants like yours! What can I say, one hell of a grow going on in here! nice job GDB

Thanks so much @Farthestnorth.

The icing on the cake is that it's been so much fun! :Rasta:
No doubt there is an absolute joy in growing your own smoke, myself included. This last year has been therapeutic for every single minute I have spent in my grown room, without it, who knows?!

I find tons of Joy throughout the whole process and I am still learning every single day!:reading420magazine:

I have to try some of that bubble gum as my wife is the only human being I know who likes bubble gum flavored ice cream.:laughtwo:

No doubt there is an absolute joy in growing your own smoke, myself included. This last year has been therapeutic for every single minute I have spent in my grown room, without it, who knows?!

I find tons of Joy throughout the whole process and I am still learning every single day!:reading420magazine:

I have to try some of that bubble gum as my wife is the only human being I know who likes bubble gum flavored ice cream.:laughtwo:
Bubblegum weed is a crazy flavor! I had one bud that was that and enjoyed it very much! Double Bubble

I totally agree, Farthestnorth! During these isolated times the ability to grow has been a godsend!

Bubblegum weed is a crazy flavor! I had one bud that was that and enjoyed it very much! Double Bubble
Damn now I'm looking for bubble gum auto seeds, LOL :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Garden of green seeds has double bubble and they are a sponsor here. I actually still have 2 packs of these I've been wanting to do all at once and pick some clones from the phenos I like.

Garden of green seeds has double bubble and they are a sponsor here. I actually still have 2 packs of these I've been wanting to do all at once and pick some clones from the phenos I like.
I should try it. Would probably be the only plant I ever grew that didn't smell like bubblegum! :laughtwo:

I should try it. Would probably be the only plant I ever grew that didn't smell like bubblegum! :laughtwo:
I'd even send you some seeds just to test that theory out, for science lol

The fact that you're so damn good at it doesn't hurt, either!:bravo:
Thank you, sir! I'm loving looking at your work, big time. :Rasta:

That's considered in flower!
I started counting them as in flower when I started seeing pistils. Are you saying a plant is considered in flower as soon as one flips the light cycle?

Lovely gardens G, heard ya got your 1st vacation!
Me and the Mrs as well. I've def been spending this pandemic pandering my gardens. Smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom