Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Absolutely stunning plants brother GDB.... mmmm all sorts of mouth watering buds! Too shelve job brother and I’m always happy to help out wherever possible... and yes I was dabbing and bonging some new stuff and got pretty hammered during our PM hahahaha .... burn one brother Grand Daddy Black
Thanks Bionic. I was laughing so hard after our PM!:rofl:

Hello again grow group.

I'm back with the photo update for today and more solo pics. I apologize for the poor quality of a few of the photos, but I was rushing -- no second takes.

All of these are on flip day 28 except the fauxto Lemon Haze, which is on flip day 20. All are getting 5g of Mega Crop except the Critical Kush, which is getting Geoflora Bloom.

All pics in GDBview :laughtwo:

Double Black
Dbl Black flip day 28.JPG

Critical Kush
Critical Kush flip day 28.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape
SBG flip day 28.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
GDP flip day 28.JPG

Lemon Haze
Lemon Haze flip day 20.JPG

Cheese
Cheese flip day 28.JPG

The gang, soaking up that @NextLight!

P1040451.JPG

That's a wrap for today.

I'm going to kick back, fire one up and watch the golf tournament. A lot of the players are wearing red and black as a tribute to Tiger. I think that's a nice gesture.

Peace.

Thanks, StoneOtter. You envy me...I envy you! :Rasta:
:passitleft:Gelato tonight. A friend made a surprise drop off of what looks like more than an oz. In 1971 I asked him what to look for when buying my first nickel bag. He was a year ahead in school. A few years ago I started a couple of summer plants for him. Did that one or two more times then he went solo. Now we swap jars on a whim. Life was good today!

Hello again grow group.

I'm back with the photo update for today and more solo pics. I apologize for the poor quality of a few of the photos, but I was rushing -- no second takes.

All of these are on flip day 28 except the fauxto Lemon Haze, which is on flip day 20. All are getting 5g of Mega Crop except the Critical Kush, which is getting Geoflora Bloom.

All pics in GDBview :laughtwo:

Double Black
Dbl Black flip day 28.JPG

Critical Kush
Critical Kush flip day 28.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape
SBG flip day 28.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
GDP flip day 28.JPG

Lemon Haze
Lemon Haze flip day 20.JPG

Cheese
Cheese flip day 28.JPG

The gang, soaking up that @NextLight!

P1040451.JPG

That's a wrap for today.

I'm going to kick back, fire one up and watch the golf tournament. A lot of the players are wearing red and black as a tribute to Tiger. I think that's a nice gesture.

Peace.
Ooooo man they’re all looking so happy that I can’t choose a favourite. Bomb job brother GDB looking dank man and big respect to Tiger.
peace brother

In 1971 I asked him what to look for when buying my first nickel bag.
What a day that must have been, @StoneOtter! I can't remember the first one I bought, but I remember feeling empowered having my very own nickel! I think I may have bought my first around the same time, maybe a year later. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Let's talk about @GeoFlora Nutrients. (@Virgin Ground, @Jerry Tyson)

I'm trying them for the first time on a Critical Kush that I flipped 7 days ago. She's due for her first @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom dose this Wednesday.

I've read how 3 other 420 members approached this period, and all three had a different approach. Some seeming to meet with success and others having issues. Needless to say, it's a little perplexing for a first-time user who is wondering how to proceed.

I have been pleased thus far with my plant's progress. She's not that big because I flipped her early but she looks healthy.
IMG_2318.jpg

The only difference I've noticed between her and the other plants (which are on Mega Crop) is the color of the leaf tips. They're mostly a very light yellow/green.

I assume it's the same as the dark-colored tips you get with MC, indicating a slight nutrient burn (a good thing in my book). But the colors are very different.

IMG_2319.JPG

I'm going to take what I've been reading from other @GeoFlora Nutrients users as a cautionary tale.

So when I give her the first bloom feed I'm also going to give her a little Calmag too. And I'll be using Real Growers Recharge periodically in between her 14 day feeding periods.

Fingers crossed! :Rasta:

Peace.
So you think this is a MC burn ? I didn’t think of that being a problem. I assumed LED light burn

ECF75F44-2AC2-4DF7-A2CA-EC5049CDD2ED.png

They all look so amazing.
Really great job GBD!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Thanks so much VG! :ciao:
Cannabis

and Guitars get along great!
Cannabis

and Guitars get along great!
Nice looking axes, @OldHippie! I love add-ons.

So you think this is a MC burn ? I didn’t think of that being a problem. I assumed LED light burn

Ghost, I don't see nutrient burn, unless it's just beginning. Judging from the tips of your leaves the nutrient level is on point.

That being said, I'm not sure the pic is allowing me to see the colors you are seeing.

Best I can do. :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in!

Hey there ghostwriter, they are beautiful, it’s just a tiny tinge of tip burn there. Did you happen to recently increase your MC dosage?

Hi Ghostwriter, I see the yellow tips in my LOS grows all the time. I can't tell you why but it looks just like that and I don't believe it's overnutes in my case as I don't do that. Might be something normal?

Back
Top Bottom