Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Great idea with the box brother and dang the buddage is looking fat too. Have an awesome weekend GDB
Thanks, Bionic!

It was something I saw in your journal that planted the seed for invention of the GDBcloner! (But I think you know that already. :Rasta:)

Thanks, Bionic!

It was something I saw in your journal that planted the seed for invention of the GDBcloner! (But I think you know that already. :Rasta:)
I noticed hahaha awesome my brother.

Hello

Since I've been on this site I've read a lot about CBD but never tried it. I'm old-school. Medicinal properties but no high? Meh.

Well I tried some today.

I bought 3.5g of the Native Hemp Companies' Bubba Kush. Oddly, I got this from a local liquor store for $17. On the Native website the price for the same package is $35.

It came nicely packed with a little Boveda pack enclosed.

I mixed it 50/50 with some of my Lemon AK auto into a nice fat joint.

I like it!

First, I was able to smoke nearly the entire joint (something I seldom can do).

And the high was completely different from smoking the Lemon AK straight. Most noticeable to me was a sense of clarity. I felt high but without the high, if that makes any sense. I even got the feeling that at that moment I was probably a much nicer person. Unfortunately I was riding alone in my vehicle at the time and there was no one around to be nice to. :Rasta:

(Note: I did not smoke while driving.)

(Note: I did smoke right before driving -- nothing new there! :laughtwo:)

It is something I will pursue, this CBD weed. I have one pack of CBD seeds that I thought I would never use.

Never say never. :laughtwo:

I'm confused by Native Hemp's Bubba Kush page. Did they take an existing variety name and apply it to a pure hemp plant?
You're asking the wrong person. I bought mine at a liquor store. I didn't get to discuss the specifics with the guy on the register. :rofl:

Mrs.C. won't use cbd because she doesn't "feel" it.
So I don't tell her that her gummies are 1/3 cbd....

Hello again.

This CBD/Lemon AK mix I smoked has me up, clear-headed and feeling wonderful!

I remembered that I never posted an update about taking down my Dark Dumb Devil.

You may recall I took her down after she flowered way early, stalled, and all my attempts to get her to grow failed.

So here she is all jarred up:

IMG_2384.jpg

Don't come to me looking for any Dark Devil. But if you need some fire, I've got a lighter! :laughtwo:

Mrs.C. won't use cbd because she doesn't "feel" it.
So I don't tell her that her gummies are 1/3 cbd....
I sometimes add THC to the CBD gummies so people will "feel it working" cause otherwise they look for some effect that isn't there with hemp and CBD.
Hello again.

This CBD/Lemon AK mix I smoked has me up, clear-headed and feeling wonderful!

I remembered that I never posted an update about taking down my Dark Dumb Devil.

You may recall I took her down after she flowered way early, stalled, and all my attempts to get her to grow failed.

So here she is all jarred up:

IMG_2384.jpg

Don't come to me looking for any Dark Devil. But if you need some fire, I've got a lighter! :laughtwo:
Could have been worse GDB ;)

Hello grow group.

I am one tired old man today but I won't be deterred from using my fingers to post this update. As I've said here before, I thank my fingers because I can always count on them.

I took down the fauxto Glue Gelato today. She was butt ugly by the end, which is not unusual for my plants. She ended up with about 8 nice-sized, hard buds but most of the rest was a little disappointing. It may be that I just didn't trim her bottom like I needed to.

I didn't weigh her yet, because I don't feel like it. :Rasta:

P1040421.JPG

With her out of the 2x2 tent I'll be able to start my seeds for my upcoming sponsored grow!

I might put one of the clones from my downstairs grow in there as well.

Speaking of the downstairs grow, here's a tent pic:

P1040424.JPG

BTW, I'm an avid golfer, but I haven't swung a club in about 2 months because of the weather.

I went to the driving range yesterday (60 degree temps.) and hit about 140 balls. Today I'm feeling it.

Rather than having hit too many golf balls, I feel like I just competed in the Tour de France. And that's because I'm a little old and a lot dumb. :laughtwo:

The upside, I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Peace.

Bu
Hello grow group.

I am one tired old man today but I won't be deterred from using my fingers to post this update. As I've said here before, I thank my fingers because I can always count on them.

I took down the fauxto Glue Gelato today. She was butt ugly by the end, which is not unusual for my plants. She ended up with about 8 nice-sized, hard buds but most of the rest was a little disappointing. It may be that I just didn't trim her bottom like I needed to.

I didn't weigh her yet, because I don't feel like it. :Rasta:

P1040421.JPG

With her out of the 2x2 tent I'll be able to start my seeds for my upcoming sponsored grow!

I might put one of my clones from my downstairs grow in there as well.

Speaking of the downstairs grow, here's a tent pic:

P1040424.JPG

BTW, I'm an avid golfer, but I haven't swung a club in about 2 months because of the weather.

I went to the driving range yesterday (60 degree temps.) and hit about 140 balls. Today I'm feeling it.

Rather than having hit too many golf balls, I feel like I just competed in the Tour de France. And that's because I'm a little old and a lot dumb. :laughtwo:

The upside, I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Peace.
Beautiful blanket of buds there GDB and new buds to go too. Also speaking of golf, I spent so many days playing competitively tht after an injury I sadly can’t get out there and smash some golf balls out. Stopping a ball by the flag with some backspin- well that’s a great feeling too. The high draw off the tee hahahaha anyway beautiful buds and get back out there brother GDB and smack one for me.

I see what you did there.

I really like that view. A sea of green and buds.
Thanks, BigD. They seem to be happy and that means I am too! :Rasta:

Bu

Beautiful blanket of buds there GDB and new buds to go too. Also speaking of golf, I spent so many days playing competitively tht after an injury I sadly can’t get out there and smash some golf balls out. Stopping a ball by the flag with some backspin- well that’s a great feeling too. The high draw off the tee hahahaha anyway beautiful buds and get back out there brother GDB and smack one for me.
Thanks, Bionic!

And I also mean thanks for growing such awesome plants! It's folks like you, and others on this site, that inspire me to try and do the right thing with these wonderful plants. :Rasta:

Hello grow throng!

I got around to weighing the fauxto GG plant.

She was 220g wet.
P1040430.JPG

No great take, but there is a silver lining...

This take was 44x times more than the one before it.

My Dark Dumb Devil produced 5g. :rofl:
P1040431.JPG

So from that grow to this one, I crushed it!

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom