Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello again growers.

I just wanted to post a few tent pics and try something new!

First, the auto tent (rear plants day 67, front plants day 59)

P1040417.JPG

And for something new, the photo tent in my very first (and pretty bad) 420 movie post!

Peace.

i wanna try an auto run. i have long flowering sativas in veg right now, and would like to squeeze a run after in hempy style before a summer shutdown.

looking at the canuk sale offerings, but not much. critical mass is looking about right from them. would also like a to try a dark devil run, but may not be so easy to get / find seeds here.

you got any faves GDB ?

Cool!! First of all the cereal box! Goona try that, didn't buy a dome yet.
And the vid man! I'm your first YouTube like lol.

Goona try that, didn't buy a dome yet.

you can make them for less than a buck. get some clear present wrap and a couple boxes.
the wrap was on sale for .99 cents lol

full

don't mind the cuttings. they were revegging. they all made it. only kept 8 though.

you can make them for less than a buck. get some clear present wrap and a couple boxes.
the wrap was on sale for .99 cents lol

full

don't mind the cuttings. they were revegging. they all made it. only kept 8 though.
Looking great! Gonna tag you when I'll make it, thanks!

i wanna try an auto run. i have long flowering sativas in veg right now, and would like to squeeze a run after in hempy style before a summer shutdown.

looking at the canuk sale offerings, but not much. critical mass is looking about right from them. would also like a to try a dark devil run, but may not be so easy to get / find seeds here.

you got any faves GDB ?
Sure do, @bluter!

Purple Lemonade (Fastbuds) tops my list and Chocolate Skunk (00 Seeds) is a very close second. Actually, my fav auto of all-time (to date) is Caramel Cream. But I grew that one in DWC. When I grew it in soil is was not as impressive.

Here are some pics:

Chocolate Skunk
P1030048.JPG

Purple Lemonade
P1030025.JPG

Caramel Cream (two plants on the left)
P1020575.JPG

Congrats on the clones GDB! It's a great feeling when you see roots, regardless of the container. :thumb:
Thanks, Shed! And with the fauxto GG about to exit the 2x2 tent, I might be able to grow one of them out and complete the experience. :Rasta:

Cool!! First of all the cereal box! Goona try that, didn't buy a dome yet.
And the vid man! I'm your first YouTube like lol.
Thanks, Beast!

About that video, pretty sad I know. But it's something I want to learn more about and one has got to start somewhere. :Rasta:

Finally, no offense taken, but please do not refer to the GDBcloner as a cereal box. It can be used for that purpose. :laughtwo:

Thanks, Beast!

About that video, pretty sad I know. But it's something I want to learn more about and one has got to start somewhere. :Rasta:

Finally, no offense taken, but please do not refer to the GDBcloner as a cereal box. It can be used for that purpose. :laughtwo:
Hey I hed no intention to dog your video man. Great start indeed. Btw You can PM me anytime for photography tips, I'm glad to teach :)
Hell, you just taught me to make a GDBcloner! :laugh:

Hello growers.

Okay, more about my clones. On Feb. 11th, I peat-pucked cuttings of 2 Grand Daddy Purples, 1 Strawberry Banana Grape and 2 Cheeses. Last night I found roots on 2 of the GDP and the 2 Cheeses.

Here is a lousy pic of the GDBcloner:
P1040414.JPG

And here is a lousy picture of the roots:
P1040410.JPG

And let me say that if you hear any noise from anyone (and, yes, I have one particular weiner user in mind) about how my GDBcloner looks like a cereal container, pay it no mind.

It is a genuine GDBcloner, which, if sat upright could be used to store cereal. :Rasta:

Peace.
That's keeping it nice and simple! A GDBcloner! Awesome! You know, that's one that when i first looked at it I thought, what a great idea, I should have thought of it having need for something like that!

you got any faves GDB ?
My first grow was a Canuk Northern Lights auto. It was a good one!

Hey I hed no intention to dog your video man. Great start indeed. Btw You can PM me anytime for photography tips, I'm glad to teach :)
Hell, you just taught me to make a GDBcloner! :laugh:
Thanks, Beast. I'll likely take you up on that offer to save myself some research time! :Rasta:

I would never do that!. I might call it a dry cat food box..... but never a cereal box :)
Well, that would be a more understandable error! :laughtwo:

Sure do, @bluter!

Purple Lemonade (Fastbuds) tops my list and Chocolate Skunk (00 Seeds) is a very close second. Actually, my fav auto of all-time (to date) is Caramel Cream. But I grew that one in DWC. When I grew it in soil is was not as impressive.

Here are some pics:

Chocolate Skunk
P1030048.JPG

Purple Lemonade
P1030025.JPG

Caramel Cream (two plants on the left)
P1020575.JPG
Impressive my friend!

Back
Top Bottom