Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Always looking on the bright side of life! Have you tasted the devil yet?
Not yet, StoneOtter.

I've grown it before though and still have a little jarred up. With that one I love the high but the taste is meh! It tastes like weed is all I can say.

BTW, the DD before this one grew rather than just sit there looking dumb! :laughtwo:

P1020930.JPG

:rofl: :hug:

There was a real lot to love while catching up on your last few weeks GDB - but that is hands-down my favourite :love: Excellent first-time CBD review!
Thank you Ms. Gardner! :green_heart:

Hello grow group.

I am one tired old man today but I won't be deterred from using my fingers to post this update. As I've said here before, I thank my fingers because I can always count on them.

I took down the fauxto Glue Gelato today. She was butt ugly by the end, which is not unusual for my plants. She ended up with about 8 nice-sized, hard buds but most of the rest was a little disappointing. It may be that I just didn't trim her bottom like I needed to.

I didn't weigh her yet, because I don't feel like it. :Rasta:

P1040421.JPG

With her out of the 2x2 tent I'll be able to start my seeds for my upcoming sponsored grow!

I might put one of the clones from my downstairs grow in there as well.

Speaking of the downstairs grow, here's a tent pic:

P1040424.JPG

BTW, I'm an avid golfer, but I haven't swung a club in about 2 months because of the weather.

I went to the driving range yesterday (60 degree temps.) and hit about 140 balls. Today I'm feeling it.

Rather than having hit too many golf balls, I feel like I just competed in the Tour de France. And that's because I'm a little old and a lot dumb. :laughtwo:

The upside, I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Peace.
Nice !

Not yet, StoneOtter.

I've grown it before though and still have a little jarred up. With that one I love the high but the taste is meh! It tastes like weed is all I can say.

BTW, the DD before this one grew rather than just sit there looking dumb! :laughtwo:

P1020930.JPG
I think that plant looks super cool!

I think that plant looks super cool!
Thanks OldHippie!

I know I don't stress over how they look at the end, as long as they make it there! :Rasta:

Congrats on the fauxvest GDB! It may not have turned out to be the prettiest but those are some lovely long spears.

:welldone:
Thanks, Shed.

How you feeling? I'm still a tiny bit concerned.

Congrats on the fauxto harvest, GDB!

When I give pot to people, no one has ever said "this isn't from an ugly plant, is it?"
Truth! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

It's feeding day and that means solo pics! (I can't help it :Rasta:)

First the auto tent:

Chocolate Kush - day 70

She's a bush! I'm still giving her 5.3g of Mega Crop and she's drinking a lot.

P1040432.JPG

The GDBview:

P1040433.JPG

Blue Dream'atic - day 70

She is also getting 5.3g of MC and plugging along nicely. I noticed she's somewhat of a light green, at least to this untrained eye. I toyed with the idea of upping her MC but decided against it. I think that an auto of this age that has been doing well for weeks at a certain MC level really wants to stay right there. So I'm not sure the lighter green is not genetic. I opted to give her a liter of Recharge with her MC feed today.

P1040434.JPG

The GDBview:

P1040435.JPG

The 2 NL strains are my squat, fuzzy-wuzzy girls. I'm loving watching them develop. Both are on day 62 in super soil. Both got 1L of Recharge today along with their plain water feeds.

When these finish I'm thinking they may produce as much weight-wise as their taller, wider tent mates.

Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush:
NL x PK day 62.JPG

The GDBview:

NL x PK II day 62.JPG

Blue Lights (Northern Lights x Blueberry)

BL day 62.JPG

The GDBview:

P1040440.JPG

Lastly, I put my two Grand Daddy Purple clones (from the basement tent) into FFOF soil.

I hadn't planned on growing any clones but took cuttings just to see if I could get them to root. Now that they have, I'm unwilling to toss them. (And they've already grown some new leaves.) I've got the GDB Logistics unit working on a plan that will allow me to grow these without delaying the start of my sponsored grow.

P1040442.JPG

Thanks to @Bionic Chronic NZ, who was able to provide some good cloning advice after the smoke cleared from whatever he was doing during our PM session. :rofl:

That's it for the autos.

I'll get downstairs in a bit to feed the photos and more pics will be forthcoming.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Absolutely stunning plants brother GDB.... mmmm all sorts of mouth watering buds! Too shelve job brother and I’m always happy to help out wherever possible... and yes I was dabbing and bonging some new stuff and got pretty hammered during our PM hahahaha .... burn one brother Grand Daddy Black

Back
Top Bottom