Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

They look great under that @NextLight Mega! It's bringing out all the goodness in that crowded tent. :thumb:
Thanks, @InTheShed!

No question, the @NextLight mega is a beast! These plants love it.

I run the lights from 10:30 to 10:30. When I looked in on them at around 6 this evening, they were all praying. I too had to kneel in reverence. :Rasta:

IMG_2380.jpg

Great job Gdb! They all look so happy! You better up your smoke game to get through all those buds your gonna get, try 4 joints at once :lot-o-toke:
Thanks, N420.

I get by on about 2 joints a day so smoking 4 at once won't be happening! I might start rolling my two a little fatter! :Rasta:

Hello grow crew.

I don't have a real update. Everything's chugging along without issue. I do have a question, however. I'll get to it in a second, but first a solo pic of my alpha girl, the Grand Daddy Purple.

She's about 10 days post flower and trying to push a few of the other plants out of the way. I'm looking forward! :Rasta:
P1040406.JPG

And one other thing, I turned the lights out on the fauxto GG. She'll be in the dark for a 1.5 days and then will be chopped.

My question: Wait!! Breaking News.

Okay, I hope you guys believe this, because I take pride in being an honest person.

I had a question about cloning. I was going to ask about how long you all wait to see if a cutting will produce roots before giving up on them.

I tried to clone some cuttings on Feb. 11 and as of this morning, 13 days later, I saw nothing happening.

To go with my question, I wanted to provide a pic of the cuttings in the GDBcloner, to show you their condition because they still look healthy to me.

Well, when I picked up the GDBcloner to position it for a photo, I saw roots on three of the five cuttings. I did it! :yahoo:

I'll provide pics tomorrow, something I'm sure everyone is dying to see :laughtwo:. Right now I'm going to celebrate another milestone in my grow journey with a gummy or a puff, maybe both.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace!

when did you pull the cuttings ?

if you pulled them after flip it may take a while.
It was after flip, Bluter, 9 days after.

I was going to ask about how long you all wait to see if a cutting will produce roots before giving up on them.
Congrats on the cuttings showing roots!
I’ve been going anywhere from 2-3 weeks to seeing roots on cuttings. I most recently had a cutting from flower reveg for me. It was in dirt for another 50 days before it finally decided it was spring again!

Hello growers.

Okay, more about my clones. On Feb. 11th, I peat-pucked cuttings of 2 Grand Daddy Purples, 1 Strawberry Banana Grape and 2 Cheeses. Last night I found roots on 2 of the GDP and the 2 Cheeses.

Here is a lousy pic of the GDBcloner:
P1040414.JPG

And here is a lousy picture of the roots:
P1040410.JPG

And let me say that if you hear any noise from anyone (and, yes, I have one particular weiner user in mind) about how my GDBcloner looks like a cereal container, pay it no mind.

It is a genuine GDBcloner, which, if sat upright could be used to store cereal. :Rasta:

Peace.

lol. i have a set of the same containers. was also using them in the grow but think they are garage sale stuff now.

Back
Top Bottom