Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello grow gang.

I hope this is a single post!

I started my clones this evening. As you read this, please remember this is my first attempt at this. So if my description sounds basic and uninteresting it's because it probably is. :Rasta:

I checked out the cloning methods of several 420 members and borrowed some nuggets from several of them.

Then I...

- took cuttings ensuring that only 2 nodes were left intact
- cut the leaves down to itty-bitty size
- shaved the bottom of each cutting
- cut the bottom of each cutting at a 45 degree angle
- coated the bottoms with Clonex Gel
- placed cuttings in peat pellets
- placed peat pellets in an opaque plastic container
- sprayed the walls of the plastic container with water
- placed plastic container on heat mat
- placed heat mat under small led lamp

If anyone has suggestions for something I might need to change, please let me know. I'm in school here!
P1040326.JPG

Peace.

Looks good, GDB-
Remember- if you don't really have room to grow all of them out, they will all survive...;)

Thanks, DutchinAB.

I'm trying 2 cuttings from the Grand Daddy Purple, 1 Strawberry Banana Grape and 2 Lemon Haze fauxtos.

I put one of those little hygrometers in the container and tonight it was reading 85.4F and 90% humidity. Is that a good place?

Looks good, GDB-
Remember- if you don't really have room to grow all of them out, they will all survive...;)
That sounds so normal! :rofl:

But that one pheno you really wanna save, forget it. Take 100 cuttings if you want. None will ever root.
That really sounds so normal! :rofl::rofl:

^^ That's a good idea- I killed a lot of seeds before I realized that 84f was just a little too hot for them...

^^ That's a good idea- I killed a lot of seeds before I realized that 84f was just a little too hot for them...
Me too.

Wow, hard to keep up around here now! Nice job cleaning up the undergrowth. Once you’ve done it, it’ll be no sweat for you from now on. :yummy:
Maybe I’m mixed up on your flip timeline, (trimmed at 10 days?) in general with photos, I try to do that trimming either just before flip or about the three week mark, as soon as they’ve finished stretch.

Congrats on the sponsorships, exciting stuff happening here, no wonder it’s hard to keep up!

Hello grow crew.

A quick update on the photos.

I was in the tent feeding today and noticed that the Grand Daddy Purple and the Crtical Kush had out-stretched the rest of the group.

So I attacked them...

GDB:
P1040330.JPG

CK:
P1040332.JPG

That's the gratitude I show them for growing up! :laughtwo:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

That'll teach 'em- can't have them growing all crazy like that.... ;)
She's a wide one- close to 4 feet?

Wow, hard to keep up around here now!
that’s right, there’s another pandemic going around now. The growing bug... and I’m afraid GDB’s case is terminal. That is, it will end with lots and lots of weed and dead bushes

Back
Top Bottom