Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

Thanks for the happy Birthday wishes! I typically don't pay much attention to my Born On Date (but I do routinely check that date on my beers). This year is a little special, however.

Where I live, when you reach age 65 your property taxes get cut in half for the remainder of your life. Annual property taxes here are quite high, so that change will result in substantial savings. I plan to funnel that money into the GDB Research & Development unit, which has been kind of lax lately. :Rasta:

A quick update on the plants:

Everything in the auto tent is blooming (the Dark Dumb Devil is no longer with us).

Front l-r, Blue Dream'atic and Chocolate Kush (both day 52)
Rear l-r, Blue Lights and Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush (both day 44)

P1040323.JPG

Last night in the photo tent I took to the Lemon Haze fauxto (middle) with my trimmers. She now has a nice, clean bottom.

P1040322.JPG

And a solo pic of my Strawberry Banana Grape, just because she's special. :Rasta:

P1040321.JPG

I took cuttings from most of the photos and will try to clone them. I'm mostly doing this just to see if I can. I have no grand plans to grow clones. But if I can get a few of these to root I probably will grow them out. It will be a good new experience (or not).

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

Thanks for the happy Birthday wishes! I typically don't pay much attention to my Born On Date (but I do routinely check that date on my beers). This year is a little special, however.

Where I live, when you reach age 65 your property taxes get cut in half for the remainder of your life. Annual property taxes here are quite high, so that change will result in substantial savings. I plan to funnel that money into the GDB Research & Development unit, which has been kind of lax lately. :Rasta:

Everything in the auto tent is blooming (the Dark Dumb Devil is no longer with us).

Rear l-r, Blue Lights and Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush (both day 44)

P1040323.JPG

Last night in the photo tent I took to the Lemon Haze fauxto (middle) with my trimmers. She now has a nice, clean bottom.

P1040322.JPG

And a solo pic of my Strawberry Banana Grape, just because she's special. :Rasta:

P1040321.JPG

I took cuttings from most of the photos and will try to clone them. I'm mostly doing this just to see if I can. I have no grand plans to grow clones. But if I can get a few of these to root I probably will grow them out. It will be a good new experience (or not).

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

P1040323.JPG

P1040322.JPG

P1040321.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

P1040323.JPG

P1040322.JPG

P1040321.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

P1040323.JPG

P1040322.JPG

P1040321.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Your not the only one getting multiple post , I saw smokebetter get multiple in @InTheShed thread.
Thanks, West Hippie.

I'm in need of a new mouse and thought I (it) might have been at fault. :Rasta:

It's the server at 420. When it gives you a "Server Error" notice, your post is there even though it looks like it didn't go. If you refresh the page you'll see it at the bottom, along with your still unposted text in the post-box below. You can safely delete that if you see your post above it.

In other news... :happy-birthday: GDB! Getting your property taxes cut in half is a huge deal, so that's the real congratulations. :yahoo:

The faux is looking nice and trim, and :goodluck: with the clones!

with pictures like that no harm in posting it a few times! Plants are looking solid! I originally had the mentality that cloning was sort of a waste and I wasn't took interested, but once I found a strain I really liked, I started getting into to it. The seeds are $120 for 9 so I figure every successful clone is $13-$14 I didn't have to spend!

Happy belated birthday and congrats on the tax break!

Back
Top Bottom