Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

@twinsun, yes all plants are in fabric pots.

I have never grown an auto outside. I think growing them inside is a lot easier due to lack of pests.

Autos can be fun and they can sometimes be disappointing.

You should try one!

Hello growers.

Let's talk about @GeoFlora Nutrients. (@Virgin Ground, @Jerry Tyson)

I'm trying them for the first time on a Critical Kush that I flipped 7 days ago. She's due for her first @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom dose this Wednesday.

I've read how 3 other 420 members approached this period, and all three had a different approach. Some seeming to meet with success and others having issues. Needless to say, it's a little perplexing for a first-time user who is wondering how to proceed.

I have been pleased thus far with my plant's progress. She's not that big because I flipped her early but she looks healthy.
IMG_2318.jpg

The only difference I've noticed between her and the other plants (which are on Mega Crop) is the color of the leaf tips. They're mostly a very light yellow/green.

I assume it's the same as the dark-colored tips you get with MC, indicating a slight nutrient burn (a good thing in my book). But the colors are very different.

IMG_2319.JPG

I'm going to take what I've been reading from other @GeoFlora Nutrients users as a cautionary tale.

So when I give her the first bloom feed I'm also going to give her a little Calmag too. And I'll be using Real Growers Recharge periodically in between her 14 day feeding periods.

Fingers crossed! :Rasta:

Peace.

Hello growers.

Let's talk about @GeoFlora Nutrients. (@Virgin Ground, @Jerry Tyson)

I'm trying them for the first time on a Critical Kush that I flipped 7 days ago. She's due for her first @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom dose this Wednesday.

I've read how 3 other 420 members approached this period, and all three had a different approach. Some seeming to meet with success and others having issues. Needless to say, it's a little perplexing for a first-time user who is wondering how to proceed.

I have been pleased thus far with my plant's progress. She's not that big because I flipped her early but she looks healthy.
IMG_2318.jpg

The only difference I've notice between her and the other plants (which are on Mega Crop) is the color of the leaf tips. They're mostly a very light yellow/green.

I assume it's the same as the dark-colored tips you get with MC, indicating a slight nutrient burn (a good thing in my book). But the colors are very different.

IMG_2319.JPG

I'm going to take what I've been reading from other @GeoFlora Nutrients users as a cautionary tale.

So when I give her the first bloom feed I'm also going to give her a little Calmag too. And I'll be using Real Growers Recharge periodically in between her 14 day feeding periods.

Fingers crossed! :Rasta:

Peace.
I’m going GeoFlora on my next sponsored grow. Got so used to MC, it will be nice to see how other people use/bend their feeding schedule.
My aim is to always be improving the taste of my crop, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

@Grand Daddy Black, I just spent the last couple hours reading this thread from the start! You've got some really great grows, congrats! I'm stoked to see how your transition from Veg to Bloom nutrients go as you flip. I think we're almost exactly on the same pace, I flipped Feb 1. Looks like we're in this together :). Will definitely be watching your perpetual grow journal from now on, lot of great stuff!!

@Grand Daddy Black, I just spent the last couple hours reading this thread from the start! You've got some really great grows, congrats! I'm stoked to see how your transition from Veg to Bloom nutrients go as you flip. I think we're almost exactly on the same pace, I flipped Feb 1. Looks like we're in this together :). Will definitely be watching your perpetual grow journal from now on, lot of great stuff!!
Welcome to the party, Jerry. And thank you for the kind words.

We have something in common. I love to read too! :Rasta:

Hello grow people.

Tonight, a quick update on the photos.

I flipped them seven days ago after a minor defoliation. Today, I went back and did quite a bit more defol. I'm really trying to correct the mistakes of my first two photo grows when I left to much stuff near the bottoms. Going at the plants hard is out of my comfort zone. I worry that I'll overdo it (and then usually I underdo it).

This time, I got after them with much less apprehension! :Rasta: :Rasta:
IMG_2321 (2).jpg

IMG_2322 (2).jpg

IMG_2323 (2).jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello grow people.

Tonight, a quick update on the photos.

I flipped them seven days ago after a minor defoliation. Today, I went back and did quite a bit more defol. I'm really trying to correct the mistakes of my first two photo grows when I left to much stuff near the bottoms. Going at the plants hard is out of my comfort zone. I worry that I'll overdo it (and then usually I underdo it).

This time, I got after them with much less apprehension! :Rasta: :Rasta:
IMG_2321 (2).jpg

IMG_2322 (2).jpg

IMG_2323 (2).jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
But how's them feet??

Good morning growers.

After the way I treated my photo babies last night, I was anxious for lights-on this morning so I could look at the fallout.

I was pleased to find that no one looked upset. In fact, they all looked quite pleased with their new trims. It's an AHA! moment for me. I've finally developed the stomach to chop away the fray! :Rasta:
P1040307.JPG

All have plenty of nice tops that hopefully will flourish.

P1040308.JPG

I haven't trimmed the interloper fauxto yet (middle) but her day is coming soon.

P1040309.JPG

It's feeding day for the autos today. I'll probably post a few auto pics later on.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Looking fantastic GDB. Are they flipped yet? I can’t remember... yes right? By just a few days
Flipped on Feb. 1st.

Thanks, Chef. :Rasta:

I always think of the trimming bit like an athlete... first you bulk your plants up and cultivate mass... then when you’re going into flower you put em through a cutting (literally :laugh: ) phase.. now all that momentum they’ve got has to pull much much less weight.

Hello again growers.

I watered the autos today and took a few pics while they were out. For your viewing pleasure all pics shot in GDBView!

Blue Lights - day 43.
P1040315.JPG

Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush - day 43

P1040313.JPG

Blue Dream'atic - day 51
P1040312.JPG

Chocolate Kush - day 51
P1040316.JPG

As for the Dark Dumb Devil, I refused to waste the amount of energy necessary to press the shutter button. No pic of her. I'm gonna take her down soon and harvest my half ounce. :laughtwo:

Last, the fauxto GG was out for watering today. She's on day 49 post-flip and getting 5.4g of MC and 15ml of Terpinator.

P1040318.JPG

And that's all of today's updates.

I hope all is well in your world!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom