Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

@ChefDGreen and @InTheShed, it was not my intent to prolong the reveal. Things just keep changing regarding the specifics (and they aren't set in stone yet).

Still, it is dragging on so I'll reveal the basics.

The box contains a @Mars Hydro TS3000, kindly provided to me for a sponsored grow. I'll be starting the grow in my 4x4 as soon as I can get the autos cleared out.

@weed seed express is also onboard as a sponsor. I'll be growing 1 each of their Chiquita Banana and Godfather OG. (I've also received my Grand Daddy Black seeds. So I will definitely have one of those in the mix. And the 4th plant will be an original GG#4.)

I am super-pumped about that lineup!

When I create the thread for this grow I want to do one of those fancy announcement banners like what's-his-name does.

Toward that end, I've been studying my Graphics for Dummies book. Unfortunately, I've gotten stuck at Chapter 2. :laughtwo:

Cool! I just ordered both those seeds yesterday from WSE, so I'll be watching yours with more interest than usual. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Can you go first? I'd rather watch yours! :laughtwo:

Plants are looking great. Nice job on the leg shaving. Congrats on the sponsorship and that line-up sounds amazing. Looking forward to that one. Mars hit me up a couple of days ago and hopefully I'll be getting a TS600 to try out in my little tent. Team mates :yahoo:

Plants are looking great. Nice job on the leg shaving. Congrats on the sponsorship and that line-up sounds amazing. Looking forward to that one. Mars hit me up a couple of days ago and hopefully I'll be getting a TS600 to try out in my little tent. Team mates :yahoo:
Thanks, Vet.

I hope you get the light. Their units are very nice! :Rasta:

Probably beyond “fashionably late...”
Probably not catching up either... :ganjamon:

Here for the grow show from now though
:passitleft:
Welcome, Ms. Gardner. Thrilled to have you around! :Rasta:

Congrats on the Mars and Weed Seed sponsorships Gdb! I know you’ll do both of those sponsors proud!
Thanks @N420.

I think if I can stay out of the way the plants will do okay! :Rasta:

You are the quintessential grower for a sponsored grow.

Your environment is in check and you attention to your plants are exemplary.

As mentioned, you are going to make your sponsors proud...

Still tagging along but with few comments. ;)

You are the quintessential grower for a sponsored grow.

Your environment is in check and you attention to your plants are exemplary.

As mentioned, you are going to make your sponsors proud...

Still tagging along but with few comments. ;)
Wow. Thanks for that @Patient Puffer. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom