Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I wouldn't, spots of wet will make magnifying glasses of the drops and burn. Those lads are probably off with their valentines. Let's see what they say too.
Oh. I thought they were both married. :rofl:

can I use the citric acid spray with the light on?
I haven't had to use mine yet, but when I sprayed (my outdoor plants) with vinegar, I'd do it around sundown- for 2 reasons- the water droplet/ magnification thing, and being in the dark or near dark lets the
spray stay on the leaves a little longer before it dries.
Oh. I thought they were both married.
:rofl: :rofl: now THAT is funny!

Thanks, again.

I sprayed a few of the really bad leaves under the lights. I'll wait until lights out to spray the rest.

In the photo tent this evening to do a little more training...

I gave my fav, the SBG, a mild LST.

P1040349.JPG

I did the same with the Cheese but no pic.

First day of flower for the Grand Daddy Purple.

P1040347.JPG

The bunch.

P1040351.JPG

Peace.

Hello growers.

I looked in the photo tent this morning and found all the plants in flower. The Grand Daddy Purple is the most advanced and the Cheese lags slightly behind all the others, but they're all flowering! To keep things simple, I'm calling this as flower day 1 for all of them.

P1040352.JPG

I'm exhibiting OCD symptoms toward the auto tent. I keep moving the damn plants around. Yesterday, I did it twice!

I think I'm trying to get some sort of symmetry/order to the grow, but it's clearly not possible. :Rasta:

However, I must keep trying. (Yes, I fold my underwear.) :laughtwo:

P1040356.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Looking awesome. Your not alone on the re-arranging the plants .I've only got 3 and they have been moved countless times today .
You fold underwear??? Yeah that's OCD alright . :p
Great looking plants. I'm pretty jealous

Looking awesome. Your not alone on the re-arranging the plants .I've only got 3 and they have been moved countless times today .
You fold underwear??? Yeah that's OCD alright . :p
Great looking plants. I'm pretty jealous
Thanks, Squiggle!

How do you get a crease in your drawers unless you fold them? :laughtwo:

Opps sorry I mean GJOTM
I know that now!

I jumped to the MOTM page and when I didn't see my name I thought, "That N420 is a funny person, cruelly funny!" :rofl:

I know that now!

I jumped to the MOTM page and when I didn't see my name I thought, "That N420 is a funny person, cruelly funny!" :rofl:
Sorry didn’t mean for you to soil your perfectly folded undies lol.

Sorry didn’t mean for you to soil your perfectly folded undies lol.
You didn't before. But you almost did just now! :rofl:

Hello grow mob.

I've got no real updates, but I've been playing around with my camera.

I'm kind of fascinated by the pistils being pushed out by the autos that are growing in super soil. They seem so much longer and much whiter than the pistils usually pushed by Mega Crop plants. This could be strain related. I don't know. But to this untrained eye they just look "different." (Both are day 49.)

Blue Lights
IMG_2335.JPG

NL x PK
IMG_2344.JPG

And here's a bud pic from my fauxto Glue Gelato on day 54 post-flip. (You can really see the PM in the lower left corner of the pic. I sprayed her last night with a citric acid formula from @InTheShed.)

IMG_2343.JPG

Peace.

Hello grow mob.

I've got no real updates, but I've been playing around with my camera.

I'm kind of fascinated by the pistils being pushed out by the autos that are growing in super soil. They seem so much longer and much whiter than the pistils usually pushed by Mega Crop plants. This could be strain related. I don't know. But to this untrained eye they just look "different." (Both are day 49.)

Blue Lights
IMG_2335.JPG

NL x PK
IMG_2344.JPG

And here's a bud pic from my fauxto Glue Gelato on day 54 post-flip. (You can really see the PM in the lower left corner of the pic. I sprayed her last night with a citric acid formula from @InTheShed.)

IMG_2343.JPG

Peace.
Long ass hairs wtf.. Going to be fat it seems. And the close up... You steped up your shooting game! Great shot!

Back
Top Bottom