Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Aren't you in for the underpants folding of the month award or journal of the month? It's one of the two!

Im sure you will win both
The underpants award is a wrap. I'd bet money on it! :laughtwo:

I think what you’re seeing is the difference in organic floral structure. I noticed this myself. Often times organic plants will grow tighter and denser buds because of the vast diversity of micronutrients that living soil has to offer. Megacrop provides each plant with only the elements that megacrop provides.. good organic soil can provide the plant with anything that it “asks” for.

there’s a reason organic flower is so superior... and it starts from the ground up, literally.

Hello growers.

I looked in the photo tent this morning and found all the plants in flower. The Grand Daddy Purple is the most advanced and the Cheese lags slightly behind all the others, but they're all flowering! To keep things simple, I'm calling this as flower day 1 for all of them.

P1040352.JPG

I'm exhibiting OCD symptoms toward the auto tent. I keep moving the damn plants around. Yesterday, I did it twice!

I think I'm trying to get some sort of symmetry/order to the grow, but it's clearly not possible. :Rasta:

However, I must keep trying. (Yes, I fold my underwear.) :laughtwo:

P1040356.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace
.oooooo yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

thats what i try to do in ma grow with just one plant

they look healty , that bud is comin !

Congrats on the GJotM nomination GDB! Good luck!
Thanks, Mr. S.

I've already got loads of questions about that auto-watering gizmo you've got. I'll just sit back and wait. I know you'll explain it all in due time! :Rasta:

@Backlipslide I've that ten foot pole on my super hero suit . Do you want to see it again? or will you have nightmares??
Let me put it this way if I was stuck in a well and that pole came down the well to rescue me I wouldn’t grab it. :rofl::laugh:

they made GJotM a voted contest?? Man I got lucky with my win in that case... good luck GDB!
Yeah they changed it to be a nominate and voting contest

Hello growers.

I had all the plants out for watering today and took lots of solo pics.

First the autos.

Blue Lights (day 50)
P1040361.JPG

NL x PK (50)
P1040360.JPG

Chocolate Kush (58)
P1040358.JPG

Blue Dream'atic (58)
P1040357.JPG

Just the pics. That's all.

Hello again.

Here are the photo solo pics from today. (Sorry about the poor quality of the pics. Gummies)

Glue Gelato fauxto (flip day 55)
P1040362.JPG

Lemon Haze fauxto (flip day 8)
LH.JPG

Cheese (15)
CHEESE.JPG

Strawberry Banana Grape (15)
SBG.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple (15)
GDP.JPG

Critical Kush (15)
Critical Kush.JPG

Double Black (15)
DBL BLK.JPG

Just the pics. That's all.

Peace.

Man that first one the GGF... Wowza....... Bring that beauty to me for a photo shot day lol. Man she's amazing

Man that first one the GGF... Wowza....... Bring that beauty to me for a photo shot day lol. Man she's amazing
Thanks, Beast. Hopefully she's nearly done! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom