Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Your plants look good, for the most part. I hope you're having a wonderful birthday. It's Felonious' birthday, too. :battingeyelashes:

He took me to my doctor's appointment and then we went out for breakfast. And, then we both came home and napped. We're so old. :laughtwo:

Your plants look good, for the most part. I hope you're having a wonderful birthday. It's Felonious' birthday, too. :battingeyelashes:

He took me to my doctor's appointment and then we went out for breakfast. And, then we both came home and napped. We're so old. :laughtwo:
Sounds like a nice morning! :Rasta:

Thanks, Hashgirl, especially for the "most part" qualifier. Nothing beats honesty in my book!

And tell Felonius that this total stranger said Happy Birthday!

Hello grow buds.

I'm still twiddling around here as the Auto Show on Day 92 drags rolls on. :Rasta:

This morning I took a bud from one of the Smoothies (the largest, small one) and scoped it.
Smooth trich 2-12-22 D92.jpg
Smothie I trich 2-12-22 D92.jpg

Smoothie trich 2-12-22 D92.jpg

I'm thinking she can go a little longer or not. She's not drinking as much as, say, 2 weeks ago, but she's still drinking.

You folks have any thoughts? I'm easy! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello grow buds.

I'm still twiddling around here as the Auto Show on Day 92 drags rolls on. :Rasta:

This morning I took a bud from one of the Smoothies (the largest, small one) and scoped it.

I'm thinking she can go a little longer or not. She's not drinking as much as, say, 2 weeks ago, but she's still drinking.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Your definitely in the harvest window, lots of cloudy trichomes. Let her go another week and see if her drinking slows anymore.

You're right, that is sad. :straightface:

I need to get it converted, as well as the video tape of my son's first hair cut, and several others now that I think about it!
Just be careful what tapes you give them.

It’s all fun and games until your tape goes viral.

#pam&tommy

Hello grow buds.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
I agree. I would go another week or 10 days

What they said ^^^

She's real close, might be just right in another week to 10 days...
She's all buds, so harvest should be a quickie...

Thanks for the input folks.

No use rushing things now, right? :Rasta:

Ah hell I change my mind . Lmao. I don't want be like everyone else. Lmao.
Jk but funny tho
Ha! I'm with you Dust.

Everyone is saying another week to 10 days, so I'm going to let the go 11 more days! :laughtwo:

Ha! I'm with you Dust.

Everyone is saying another week to 10 days, so I'm going to let the go 11 more days! :laughtwo:
I would bro. . just got feeling it be better this ten days more . I usually go with my gut. But I deff would grab the smallest nug and dry it out to taste test. Cause way I think smaller nug and lower branch's just means high branches be better. Food for thought bro.

Back
Top Bottom