Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I got 499g from the Alien Rock Candy and 649g from the THC Bomb (both wet weights).
Congrats on the harvests!!!
Reave, I used to not even think about bugs. Now I hate them from the depths of my heart! :Rasta:
Soooo with you there...but with dumb ass caterpillars!!!
Redd Foxx said about when he was in the army, "I retreated so far
:rofl:

Nice! I have to tell you about Pinkman Goo if you haven't had her. It's delicious, kind of grapy, and dense as me talking to a rocket scientist!
My PG ended up beat up and not worthy of a taste. Need to figure out how to grow one inside!

I sprayed with pyrethrin, the outside edges of my tent before the start of the grow. The tent was closed for this by the way. I sprayed the zippers, the vents, and the seams. And around the garage floor around the bottom edges. All this makes a lasting barrier for mites. It works!
Thanks, Baked. I will give this a try!
You could also use a papertowel and a plastic container/baggie to create a neurotoxin bomb. Put a freshly pyrethrin sprayed paper towel in a plastic baggie and close up the tent. Shouldn't take too long to wipe them out.
Thanks again! Something else to try!
If you are ever in CA, I would be honored to smoke you out and share anything in my pantry that you would want to try. Blessings.
Thanks a third time. I hope to be able to do that some day! Just know that smoking weed makes me flatulent. :Rasta:

Me neeths. Can I be the Cleon Jones instead?

FTFY
Well, Shed, I've been an Orioles fan for a while too. The whole Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray thing tugged me in!

So Cleon is not the best choice. But he is a better one than Brady! :Rasta:

I am stoked to read this. Sometimes, that is all we can ask for. Our little world here is comforting. I am afraid for so many people in this world right now. Urgh.
Peace, Love, and Blessings to all!

Will the first one of those three ever be possible? :(

I've given up hope that the world will see peace in my lifetime. There are just too many selfish people, in my opinion.

They built Shea Stadium not far from my house when I was young, and my dad pulled me out of elementary school for the game when Mets won the '69 National League Pennant!
Sounds priceless Shed!

Well check this out!

My wife and I were guests in a suite at Camden Yards at the game when Eddie Murray hit his 500th home run.

One of the perks offered to us was to call the play-by-play for a single inning during the game. We were set up in a booth with mics and they video-taped the whole thing, cutting between us and the game. In that inning, Eddie Murray hit his 500th over the right field wall!

Being a huge Murray fan, I went completely nuts, shouting into the mic, jumping up and down. There was confetti prepped to rain down on the crowd! It was the BIGGEST blast I've ever had!:yahoo:

I've still got the video tape, but no working machine to play it on.

There was an open bar in the suite and the game had been rain-delayed for a few hours. So by the time we got to call our inning (the 7th) both of us were feeling no pain. Well, really we were more like toasted. :laughtwo:

When I got to see the tape, at the point when I went nuts Mrs. GDB was lightly swaying back and forth and looking at me like...well, like a drunk person would look! :Rasta:

Hey handsome. All is well I hope. I'm trying to visit more but it's not going so well.
I'm a Jays fan. We eat Orioles for breakfast.
Hey MrSauga! Nice to hear from ya'.

Yes they do. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Who woke you up? :Rasta:

I've given up hope that the world will see peace in my lifetime. There are just too many selfish people, in my opinion.
Oh no, Hashgirl!

As in the words of Rev. Jesse Jackson you must "Keep hope alive!" :Rasta:

That's a terrific story GDB! Sounds like a great experience, but this:

...is sad. If you can't find a local place to burn that to a DVD or onto a thumb drive, send it to me and I'll do it for you. Definitely something worth moving to a more updated format.
You're right, that is sad. :straightface:

I need to get it converted, as well as the video tape of my son's first hair cut, and several others now that I think about it!

Hello grow folks!

The plants in the Auto Show on Day 89 show no signs of losing their thirst.

These plants have caused me to do a u-turn from being disgruntled about even starting an auto grow to joy at watching these babies do what they do!

Most of them are quite squat, true. But their buds are thick, hard and hefty! Even the buds on the pistil-laden weird Purple are firming up nicely.

Just for fun, I took a filtered pic of the bunch tonight:
Auto Show 2-9-22 Day 89.jpg

That's all I've got tonight.

Thanks for your interest.

Peace.

Well it's true they are small GDB, but they do look very very solid. I hope they give you some lovely smoke!
Thanks Stunger! I hope to know soon whether its lovely or not. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom