Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

It occurs to me that I haven't said much about the ARC clone on Flip 49. I think that deep down I really don't want to talk about it because it has been visited by the Borg.

When I flipped her, I immediately started including SNS 209 in her drench feeds and did so for 5 consecutive feeds, but I guess it was too late. They must have already been there. :straightface:

So now I'm doing battle, alternating between Safer's soap and ISO/water sprays.

She continues to have yellowing/dying leaves and I'm not sure why. I gave her one dose of CalMag (0-0-0) within the last two weeks. I plan to give her some epson salt the next time I feed her.

Still, she continues to produce buds, though they are not at all likes her mom's bud. These are smallish buds with lots of space between the nodes. Her mom's buds were more stacked with tighter node spacing.
ARC clone Flip 49.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hey there GDB. Was thinking it was you that “quick dried” some flower in foil? I tried the microwave method on a few small buds and the wife wasn’t too impressed with the aroma in the house. Haha. Plants are looking sweet.

NTH
My method is not that "quick," but it is relatively odorless! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

The Auto Show on Day 90 has me twiddling my thumbs! If this goes on for much longer I might get this trick down!

In between twiddling, I took the top of a bud from the Alaskan Purple and scoped it.

She's getting close...
A Purp trich 2-10-22 D90.jpg
A Purple trich 2-10-22 D90.jpg
Alaskan Purple trich 2-10-22 D90.jpg

Well, back to twiddling.

Peace.

Happy BDay GDB. Son of gun. You know you're getting old when you pass your IQ score. Congratulations.
The audacity it takes to just pop in when you feel like it and say some shit like that!

I miss you MrS! :Rasta:

Thank you, my friend. :thanks:

I heard it was your birthday so I figured I would come on by and wish you a great one!

Girls looks AB FAB as usual
:happy-birthday::party::passitleft:

Happy B-Day, GDB!:party:

That ARC Clone is looking the same colors as my plant, sorry to hear that the borg got to her:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom