Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Does she smell like bananas?
Not now, @HashGirl. There was a point during flower when she smelled exactly like bananas. But as she matures that smell fades away. Now it just smells like all other plants smell to me at the end, like bubblegum. :)

Plants are looking lovely man!! See you again in like 5 or 6 pages from now...

Looks like it could be the perfect fit!

That would be a huge surprise, because that was the "plan"! :)
Look...your "plan" is exactly how all mine seem to be. Also, I'm not even going to try and touch Shed's comment.
I learned something important by doing this. Now to figure out what that something was! :Rasta:
Hmmm...I'm trying to figure it out for us both!
:passitleft:

Hello grow group!

It's the Freebie + 1 tent on Flip 54!

The THC Bomb (rear left) is leaning so much sees almost disappeared from view. The Original Glue (rear right) is a mass of ugly leaves but still is forming nice buds. The runt Fast Banana (front right) gets propped up straight every day only to fall to the side again by the next day. Only the Alien Rock Candy (front left) -- also a flopper -- is relatively free of blemishes.
Freebie + 1 tent 1-10-22 Flip 54.jpg

Yeah, it's a hot mess in there and I'm loving every minute of it! :ganjamon:

Peace.

Gotta love that near end of flower flopping! Other then getting covered in crystals trying to stand them back up… just don’t itch your eye! Ask me how I know lol.

Only the Alien Rock Candy (front left) -- also a flopper -- is relatively free of blemishes.
Floppy is good, more jars o weed in the long run ;)
and they all look about the same in the jars...

Hello grow people.

I'm up at a strange hour (approaching 3am), high and then some, can't sleep and have nothing to do. But I can do a quick update!

The Arc clone on flip 18 is doing that flip day 18 thing, I guess. She's still only 18 inches from the soil, so she's staying within range of the tent height. I'm liking that!

She's getting @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom feed.
ARC clone 1-10-22 Flip 18.jpg

The Auto Show on Day 59.
These got fed 4.6g of MC 'round midnight.
Auto Show tent 1-11-22 Day 60.jpg

The Alaskan Purple (right) was especially happy tonight/today. Don't know why. :Rasta:

That was a quick update, don't you agree?

Peace.

Well, when you can't sleep there is nothing like being able to check on your garden GDB. Nice work!
Truth, Stunger!

If I didn't have my babies with the overnight light schedules I'd be a wide-awake man with nothing fun to do! :Rasta:

We are too! And your mass of ugly leaves is a relative beauty compared to some of your other grows. :)
FTFY! :laughtwo:
Gotta love that near end of flower flopping! Other then getting covered in crystals trying to stand them back up… just don’t itch your eye! Ask me how I know lol.
Ouch!
Floppy is good, more jars o weed in the long run ;)
and they all look about the same in the jars...
Said the man whose plants never flop! :laughtwo:
Captivating in there !
Thanks Mr. Otter. That's one way to describe it! :Rasta:

Lookin good GDB :thumb: Congrats on the harvest, those buds are huge. And that 2x4 plant is perfection!
Thanks so much, HH!

I'll have to get used to having you back around. I'm so giddy to hear from you I'm lost for words. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom