Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello growers.

I took a pic of the Auto Show on Day 53 on yesterday, but I'm just posting it today.

A few of these squat bushes are starting to grow on me. And the weird Purple (tallest in the pic) now has my interest peaked!

All are now getting 4.5g of MC and nothing else.
Auto Show 1-6-22 Day 53.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Say hi to your mom for us, and well done!
I did! She said who the hell is Shed?
Swinging by to say Hi Gdb! I’ll just be over having a snack:popcorn:
Hello @N420. :ciao: Thanks for stopping by.
All I can say is once I flushed & lowered the Big Data to 4 ml. nothing has gotten worse & she put out a bunch more white pistils. Seems like a good sign to me.
Had you been feeding your girls to run-off for most of the grow?
The truly great players don't have to say it. You just know.
And the true greats don't dance, strut, flex and mug for the camera!

I did! She said who the hell is Shed?

Hello @N420. :ciao: Thanks for stopping by.

Had you been feeding your girls to run-off for most of the grow?

And the true greats don't dance, strut, flex and mug for the camera!
Yes, I feed to run off every time. I really think too much Big Data caused a lock out of other nutes. My pot stayed heavy for about 5-6 days. They usually dried in 2-3 days. It was like the plant quit drinking until I flushed. Now I'm getting the wet / dry cycle again.

Hello growers.

I've just got a quick update on the Alien Rock Candy clone. She's on day flip 16 and pushing out budlets. What's exciting to me though is that she only measures 18 inches from soil to tip. That means she's only gone up an inch over the last 7 days.

If she maintains that slow stretch rate she could remain in the 2x2 tent to full term! :Rasta:
ARC clone 1-7-22 Flip 16.jpg

She got her first feed of Geoflora Bloom today at the recommended dose (2.5 ozs). For all future feeds I'll be upping that to 3 ozs.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

Today's update mostly related to the Auto Show on Day 55.

All of the girls were due to be fed this morning. They're drinking about 2 liters every other day. This morning, however, the Black Cream's pot was still heavy. She had hardly drank anything over the past 2 days. The pots for the other 4 plants were "waterless" light.

She's the smallest of the bunch. But she had been drinking nearly as much as the others until now. I guess she's at the limit of what her root ball can suck up. I'll give her a few days to build up a thirst.

Black Cream
Black Cream 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

Smoothie
The 2nd smallest one in the tent is still guzzling.
Smoothie 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

Smoothie I
Also still guzzling.
Smoothie I 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

Alaskan Purple
Guzzler-in-Chief
Alaskan Purple 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

weird Purple
My official come-back kid!
weird Purple 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

And lastly, a group shot:
Auto Show tent 1-8-22 Day 55.JPG

All in all, things are rather calm in the Auto tent.

Meanwhile, up in the Freebie + 1 tent on Flip 52 things are getting a little wild.

The THC Bomb is leaning like crazy and leaf discoloration is rampant. The Original Glue is in the same state, but without the lean. The runt Fast Banana is also a leaner, but is so small that she can easily be propped up. The C Banana clone with her 17 buds (Yes, I counted them.) is getting taken down today.

The Alien Rock Candy is the only photo-worthy plant remaining in the tent, so here she is (sorry about the flash effect):
Alien Rock Candy II 1-8-22 Flip 52.JPG

She's loving the @Prescription Blend nutrients. Funny thing is, she and the THC Bomb had both been loving the nutes until very recently. Those two plants have been treated the same in every way and now one continues to plug along while the other is displaying issues. It's got me scratching my bald spot. :straightface:

As always, thanks for stopping through.

Peace.

Well done with all your ladies! Don’t know how you can keep up with all their needs,I know I couldn’t keep that many plants happy at once but your doing great!

Your tents are looking great, GDB, and a belated happy new year to you. :ganjamon:

I'm glad you got that leaf issue on the Purples straightened out.
The C Banana clone with her 17 buds (Yes, I counted them.) is getting taken down today.
Good luck on the chop! :thumb:

My current plants can’t even hold themselves up to photo QQ but I guess that isn’t the worst problem to have. Lol.
No it's not the worse problem to have @Reave! And I've got built-in "Bud-vision" so I'm hardly phased by any blemishes or flopping. : Found:
Well done with all your ladies! Don’t know how you can keep up with all their needs,I know I couldn’t keep that many plants happy at once but your doing great!
Thanks so much, @N420. It's not so hard because most of the time I keep good notes in order to minimize what I need to remember!
I'm glad you got that leaf issue on the Purples straightened out.
Thanks, Beez!
BTW, your "purple" POTM entry is astonishing! :bravo:

I've just got a quick update on the Alien Rock Candy clone.
She's a beauty, GDB! Short 'n wide- just how I like em...wall-to-wall colas in there pretty soon... :thumb:

I'm drooling over the alien rock candy clone! I think it will fit perfectly too!
Thanks Mr. Otter! I hope you have extra facemasks. :)
She's a beauty, GDB! Short 'n wide- just how I like em...wall-to-wall colas in there pretty soon... :thumb:
Thanks Carcass. How you like 'em is just how I like 'em. (DR)! :Rasta:
The autos are all starting to build some nice looking flowers, but the Black Cream is my favorite since it's more bud than leaves!
LMAO! That's an excellent observation. :laugh:
And :goodluck: with CB Clone harvest. I can't wait to see what the headlines were in today's WaPo. :)
No WaPo for her. I snip, I piece to wash and hang her up. Paper bag at most! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I just thought I'd give the Chiquita Banana clone a chance to say goodbye to all of you nice folks!
C Banana clone END 1-9-22.JPG

She was flipped soon after she was cut and grew exactly like I wanted, which was "not much." I learned something important by doing this. Now to figure out what that something was! :Rasta:

Peace.

Hello growers.

I just thought I'd give the Chiquita Banana clone a chance to say goodbye to all of you nice folks!
C Banana clone END 1-9-22.JPG

She was flipped soon after she was cut and grew exactly like I wanted, which was "not much." I learned something important by doing this. Now to figure out what that something was! :Rasta:

Peace.
She got nice and buddy!

Thanks Stone. She did bud up nicely!
CB clone bud 1-1-22.JPG

Does she smell like bananas?

Back
Top Bottom