Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

That's why my bedroom walls are pink.
Weird...mine are too- but it's not called pink- the paint folks name it something else so we (men) won't know it's pink... :oops:

Weird...mine are too- but it's not called pink- the paint folks name it something else so we (men) won't know it's pink... :oops:
Distant relative! :Rasta:

It's never "too much" because we love them! :)

That doesn't count, BabyGirl.

Men, especially hubbies, are naturally tolerant. That's why my bedroom walls are pink. :straightface:

I'm giving you the green light Stunger. If she has issues tell her to contact me. :laugh:
Lol - our bedroom walls in the old house were Barney the Dinosaur purple on two walls and a purply-mauve on the other two (we went through a phase where each room had two complementary colors each - was a total beeotch to paint the whole house when we went to sell it though!)

Thank God my wife is not like that haha she is a garden widow so I feel that struggle all to well... It's amazing how quiet she gets when it's ready and I make her edibles lol. Thank baby Jesus I'm the work part time wife so decorating and style stays to me. She could care less about colors. But honestly if a little bit of color makes them happy fuck it right I just think y'all are better then me cuz I can't do pink

I totally jumped into your journal cuz your like 10 days behind my green crack and I wanted to see someone else's

Are all of these pink bedrooms cause for concern? Seems like too many to be just coincidence. :laughtwo:

Are all of these pink bedrooms cause for concern? Seems like too many to be just coincidence. :laughtwo:
We currently have a pink room in our house (thanks to the former owner, and we just haven’t gotten to the point yet where we can get in there and change it). But “pink” wouldn’t be so bad - but this ain’t “pink” … more of a “raspberry beret” or “raspberry sherbet” color. Its fricking HARSH. Luckily there’s so much stuff in that room that the walls are mostly covered *lol* … we hate that color

Hello growers.

I just peeked into the 2x2 to check on the ARC clone on Flip + 9.

I've nearly run out of room to push her out.
ARC Clone 12-31-21 Flip 9.jpg

At this point I've managed to keep her down to about 17 inches from soil to tip. She has about 13 inches to go up to right beneath the light (and I mean right beneath).
ARC clone 12-31-21 Flip 9 vert view.jpg

I'll see what happens as she ascends! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace and blessing in the coming New Year. (I believe we're gonna' need both.)

Hello growers.

I just peeked into the 2x2 to check on the ARC clone on Flip + 9.

I've nearly run out of room to push her out.
ARC Clone 12-31-21 Flip 9.jpg

At this point I've managed to keep her down to about 17 inches from soil to tip. She has about 13 inches to go up to right beneath the light (and I mean right beneath).
ARC clone 12-31-21 Flip 9 vert view.jpg

I'll see what happens as she ascends! :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace and blessing in the coming New Year. (I believe we're gonna' need both.)
Looking good @Grand Daddy Black ! What size tent you got that gal in?

Men, especially hubbies, are naturally tolerant. That's why my bedroom walls are pink. :straightface:

Our bedroom walls aren't pink but I definitely agree with hubbies being naturally tolerant. Felonious is amazing at accepting everything I do no matter how much it might infringe on him.

And, just an FYI - Our bedroom walls are midnight blue and the ceiling and trim is white. :battingeyelashes:

We currently have a pink room in our house (thanks to the former owner, and we just haven’t gotten to the point yet where we can get in there and change it). But “pink” wouldn’t be so bad - but this ain’t “pink” … more of a “raspberry beret” or “raspberry sherbet” color. Its fricking HARSH. Luckily there’s so much stuff in that room that the walls are mostly covered *lol* … we hate that color

After we first looked at our house, prior to buying it, when we were walking away, my husband said we have to get rid of the orange walls in the dining room and I said "orange?". For me, it's the Pepto-Bismol pink walls in the family room! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I'm here getting ready to celebrate with Mrs. GDB tonight. We're planning a dinner of homemade egg foo yung. I'll be running out shortly to get a bottle of champagne -- tradition.

After dinner, we might settle in and watch some movies, or she'll go watch the Home Improvement Channel (to build up ammo for the new year) and I will go to my space and try to find some sports on the tube (while also cruising 420 :) ).

Still trying to decide on what outfit to wear. I've got my shirt picked out but I'm stuck on whether to wear my navy blue or black sweatpants.

I also pulled out a bag of my Dark Devil, a vacuum-sealed bag from April of 2020. Having been vac-sealed it's rock-solid and seemingly devoid of any moisture. I had to grind it to smoke it. But the resulting powder is ideal for the @PerfectPipe! The high is pretty nice though and it won't make me sleepy unless I go crazy with it.

DDA 12-31-21 vac-sealed.jpg

Happy New Year to you all!

Peace.

I'm here getting ready to celebrate with Mrs. GDB tonight. We're planning a dinner of homemade egg foo yung. I'll be running out shortly to get a bottle of champagne -- tradition.
You guys have a great time tonight. All the best in 2022! Happy New Year GDB!

You guys have a great time tonight. All the best in 2022! Happy New Year GDB!
Happy New Year to you and yours Mr.Sauga!

I look forward to seeing your indica-dominant sativa and your sativa-dominant indica progress in the New Year. :)

We busted out the @PerfectPipe this week too! As A vaperer generally, when we hit that thing it blows us away! Mission accomplished! Hey, nice tray! You military? I had a run with GE and did some development test on their engines. That was another life it seems. 78 to 89 I worked there.
I was in the military. Can't you tell by how orderly things are around here? Sheesh. :straightface:

Have a great New Years Eve, and a fantastic 2022, Mr. and Mrs. GDB!

Back
Top Bottom