Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I've always said...GDB's plants are beautiful, but I wonder if they could be a bit more shiny?
I don't have to wonder anymore... :cheesygrinsmiley:
And soon we won't have to wonder if your plants could be a bit taller! :Rasta:

Hello grow people.

I got a burst of energy last night and turned it into moving night!

The autos have (almost all) been up-potted and moved to their new digs. Uh, oh. Look who got left behind.
zombie left behind 12-12-21.jpg

I'm still giving the zombie a chance, but I want her up here where I can more easily keep an eye on her.
zombie Colorado Cookie 12-12-21 .jpg

The Auto Show on Day 28, now housed in the 5x5 tent under the @NextLight Mega!
Auto Show to 5x5 12-12-21 Day 28.jpg

I don't think there is a danger of overcrowding here! :Rasta:

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Peace.

Looking good as always @Grand Daddy Black ! Son’t worry about your mutant - @Jon has a mutant chocolope, she’s favoring one whole side!

Looking good as always @Grand Daddy Black ! Son’t worry about your mutant - @Jon has a mutant chocolope, she’s favoring one whole side!
Thanks, Babygirl.

I keeping her around because I might have a shot at the record for the smallest plant ever brought to maturity. If I can get just one bud! :Rasta:

The Auto Show on Day 28, now housed in the 5x5 tent under the @NextLight Mega!
What’s up with the 4 siblings getting nice new grommet cans and the 5th a straight legged black slacks can w/o a single grommet? :oops:

I might have a shot at the record for the smallest plant ever brought to maturity
I just want to say I’ve lowered the bar.

9B9DD6E9-FC95-48A9-9D93-F2C469DB9A67.jpeg

What’s up with the 4 siblings getting nice new grommet cans and the 5th a straight legged black slacks can w/o a single grommet? :oops:
Don't be a potty mouth, @Nev! :)
I just want to say I’ve lowered the bar.
She's a cutie. What is it? How was it? :Rasta:

She's a cutie. What is it? How was it?
She was a cutting off a GG auto. I think It barely made a pipe load and with just one hit probably had little effect. It always takes me 2-3 pipe loads just to get started.:laughtwo:

In fact it’s 8:30 here now and I finished my coffee and need to get started. I’ll be back shortly.:bongrip:

All of the autos were germinated the same way and in the same medium. They've all been fed the same rate of MC. What gives?
Is MC = Green leafs Mega Crop? Not familiar with these American smaller nutrient brands..

But if it is, isn’t Mega Crops NPK: 9-6-17?
And autos are planted in FFOF(?) In my understanding ocean forest is pretty hot soil.

There might be waaay too much Potassium present in the soil which locks out the Magnesium, Potassium and/or other nutrients uptake. And feeding heavy K balanced nutrient could make it even worse.

Autos usually tends to be more nutrient sensitive than photos.

Is MC = Green leafs Mega Crop? Not familiar with these American smaller nutrient brands..

But if it is, isn’t Mega Crops NPK: 9-6-17?
And autos are planted in FFOF(?) In my understanding ocean forest is pretty hot soil.

There might be waaay too much Potassium present in the soil which locks out the Magnesium, Potassium and/or other nutrients uptake. And feeding heavy K balanced nutrient could make it even worse.

Autos usually tends to be more nutrient sensitive than photos.
Yes, MC is MegaCrop. And yes, NPK was 9-6-17 at one time. I think currently they offer a 10-7-18 version.

These autos were not started in FFOF. They were started in Coast of Maine Organic Seed Starter.

Anyway, Verbalist, I used to grow autos exclusively and nearly always started them in FFOF without incident. (A few may have been started in Happy Frog or ProMix.) I also typically started feeding them 1.5g or 2g MC as soon as the second set of leaves appeared, also without incident.

That's why I'm so puzzled by what's going on. It's not like I've never done it this way before! :Rasta:

Thanks for chiming in, friend.

morning Ladies & Gents,

After the great fungus gnat & spider mite orgy of 2020 I had to jump hard into world of IPM…. So I read with great interest GDB’s mention about the Flying Skull products.

In my noggin spreader / wetting agents are based on yucca or aloe. Often you can drill down to ingredients list for reverse engineering but so far the only ingredient listed was 100% potassium salts of fatty acid….. but now even that’s got me wondering. Typically the potassium salts is the pest killing ingredient and the wetting agent is yucca….hmmm go figure - heres link Spread Coat

Hello growers.

It's been 3 days since I posted a tent pic of the Freebie + 1 Grow (now Flip + 26).

You know my shutter-finger is itchy.
Freebie +1 Tent 12-13-21 Flip + 26.jpg

And achieving somewhat of a milestone, the zombie California Colorado Cookie - after 28 days above soil - has reached the height of 1 inch! The other day I realized (quite late) that she was perhaps a little too far from the light, so I propped her up on a stack of books.
Zombie 12-13-21 Day 28 one inch tall.jpg

And the Alien Rock Candy clone is cooperating with her LST.
Zombie and ARC Clone 12-13-21.jpg

Now I'm headed down to the Auto Show to see how my green-challenged girls are doing. I'll be back with an update on them shortly.

Peace.

Hello growers.

As promised I'm back with an update on the Auto Show on Day 29.

Honestly, it's really not much of a show. I should have called this grow the Auto Exhibit. :Rasta:

BTW, apologies in advance for the poor pic quality. I've yet to figure out how to set my camera to take a decent pic under the @NextLight Mega. It tends to bathe everything in a yellowish hue.

Anyhow, here's a tent pic.
Auto Show 12-13-21 Day 29.JPG

The new growth on the Purple is coming in green.
Auto Show 12-13-21 Purple new growth .JPG

And the new growth on the Alaskan Purple is coming in green.
Auto Show 12-13-21 Alaskan Purp new growth.JPG

I gave them all just a taste of water today, around the area where I think the perimeter of the solo cup would be. I upped their MC from 3.5g to 3.75g.

There's a sense of dread creeping into my mind. I know these girls are now officially in the "danger zone", this damn basement where my arch enemy critters tend to proliferate. That's the main reason I wanted to get a little water to them today. Their feedings for the foreseeable future will be supplemented with SNS 209 at the recommended dosage of 8ml per gallon. And they'll get all kinds of foliar treatments (SNS 217, Neem oil, Safers, Citric Acid, Nuke Em and Lemongrass Insecticide) throughout the grow.

I hope I don't kill them trying to keep them bug-free! :laughtwo:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Apologies GDB, got distracted by incoming call and posted up yet missed the point - that THC Bomb deserves the moniker, really vivid shade of green and she’s all waxed up!!
No apology required @013!

Thanks for looking in. I know you love bugs...some bugs! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom