Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Bosco puts hustle in your muscle. Bosco puts wee in your knee!
I’ll go there and I know the story.
Bosco was lounging around and kinda feeling it and tells his wife he’s knee is swollen. She asks is it your left or right knee as he promptly answered with a smirk - it’s neither it’s my Weenie. :idea:

What's the temperature in that room GDB? The heat mat has no effect on the soil near the top where the seeds are, so you're really germinating at ambient. If you aren't running up the bill and keeping the place at 80ºF, I'm going with temperature being the issue.
Thanks for that Shed!

It is a little chillier in the room than, say, a month ago. I had not thought about the connection between the room air temps and germination.
I may bring a heater in there and make it nice and toasty!:thanks:

Thanks for that Shed!

It is a little chillier in the room than, say, a month ago. I had not thought about the connection between the room air temps and germination.
I may bring a heater in there and make it nice and toasty!:thanks:
Didn’t read back what was original thing, but instead of heat meat, if youve seeds planted in big final container and want to keep the substrate warm I would place the pot next to the radiator.
Usually substrate/soil stays between 19-21C (66-69F) when it is moist and being at room temp.
For example Ive big ass and hot radiator at bathroom and when placing a fabric pot right on it, that easily warms up my soil ~25C.

Just my two cents if you need ideas to keep the soil warm. :)

For example Ive big ass and hot radiator at bathroom and when placing a fabric pot right on it, that easily warms up my soil ~25C.
Mrs. GDB is going to love this idea! :laugh:

Seriously, thanks @Verbalist.

Mrs. GDB is going to love this idea! :laugh:

Seriously, thanks @Verbalist.
True legend! When it starts to smell like a spoiled lawn you kno substrates bout to boil up :laugh:

Heh glad if that actually had any help to improvise something similar

Hello growers.

When I fire up the 5x5 tent I'm determined to have at least 6 auto babies in there.

So since the 6 I've dropped thus far have only been half-way cooperative, I've dropped 4 more.

Maybe it's the difference between auto/photo seedlings, maybe it's in my head, but the 3 that have emerged from the soil look more like "sadlings" than seedlings. They're so tiny!

I'm going to reluctantly id the strains because I think they might pull through (plus I have no discipline).

Alaskan Purple
Alaskan Purple auto 11-10-21.JPG

Black Cream
Black Cream auto 11-10-21.JPG

Purple
Purple auto 11-10-21.JPG

I selected these strains inspired by the awesome colors @Carcass was able to achieve recently in his award-winning journal!

I have no delusion about being able to recreate the palate that MrC did, but I'd like to see some kind of colors. I've grown a Black Cream before and it was very colorful.

Here's a (disallowed) contest entry pic I took of it.
420ENTRY.jpg

The other two I assume might be purple. :Rasta:

If these newborns survive I'll be calling this the Purple Auto Grow, because if nothing else, I'm good at creative language.

Unfortunately, none of the four seeds I dropped today is likely to have any purple. I didn't have any more purpleish seeds on hand. But this is a purple grow. :straightface:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

That sounds so Princely.
:woohoo:

Don’t forget to put cheese cloth on the grocery list.
Thanks for the reminder Nev. It's on my Zon shopping list!

I don't buy many CDs any more 'cause I've got a "lifetime supply." But I did recently buy the first release from Prince's vault.

I can't believe the amazing music that he had locked up for later. Put's my foot lockers to shame! :ganjamon:

Yes Prince was a man thoroughly entrenched in his music and unbelievably gifted. Occasionally I turn the timer on and fall asleep listening to his music.

I’m sure your footlockers would have been well used in the Vault but I don’t think he would have partaken in anything you have stored in them. And I don’t mean that in a personal way I just never new of him to be one with the herb.
:passitleft:

So since the 6 I've dropped thus far have only been half-way cooperative
That's what I call "normal" :)...
Congrats on the ones that did sprout, I'm sure you'll have a couple more real soon...
fingers crossed for lots of purple!

That's what I call "normal" :)...
Congrats on the ones that did sprout, I'm sure you'll have a couple more real soon...
fingers crossed for lots of purple!
Thanks, MrC. Some colors would be nice! :ciao:

Mind if I hang out in the bleachers @Grand Daddy Black to watch your purple auto grow? Been peeking at your other shots - sweet grows there my man!!!

Thanks - Im just starting my 2nd run with an auto as well (hydro though).
I took your advice, started at page 7 and am now current on your grow. I'll be tagging along! :Rasta:

I took your advice, started at page 7 and am now current on your grow. I'll be tagging along! :Rasta:
Lol - yeah - maybe ONE of these days I can START when I WANT to start and not get held up by the (literally) littlest of things (in these case the blasted seeds!)

Back
Top Bottom