Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

I stumbled in there this a.m. and misted...lightly...with brix, then snapped these before heading to the salt mines.

8-ball kush clone cola...
20150218_043256.jpg

some random canopy-level buds...
20150218_043241.jpg

One of the Blue Dreams...
20150218_043228.jpg

2 weeks... :cool:

Thanks guys. Truly, it's Doc's HiBrix. It really is easier than it first seems and I say that with the caveat that I've had some great sounding boards in the hibrix community. Mainly Curso. You've been a great mentor and are a fantastic grower man. I'm glad to call you friend.

Thanks to all the people in this community for being so constructive, opinionated and respectful of one another while learning and offering help to fellow growers. Afterall, that IS why I'm here.

..and I can't fucking wait until I can sample my own HiBrix produce! I love the way these plants have grown and I've learned so much.

:peace::cool:

I think your gonna really like that BD, I really like mine :high-five:

I wanted to let my new one go a couple weeks longer but I am really liking the effects of it the way it is. I tried some from lower on the plant that I let go for a week or two longer and it wasn't nearly as much fun :)

Yeah Smokey, I'm going to let it go 65-ish days (from showing pistils). The results will determine what I do with it in the future. I make a CBD-rich extract already so the sedative effects aren't something I need anyway, so even if it's on the early edge of ready I'll be pleased.

Yeah Smokey, I'm going to let it go 65-ish days (from pushing pistils). The results will determine what I do with it in the future. I make a CBD-rich extract already (mostly out of already vaped weed) so the sedative effects aren't something I need anyway, so, even if it's on the early edge of ready I'll be pleased.

I'll say again though, the smells in my little room are enough to make me want to pitch a cot in there. :cool:

Thanks guys. Truly, it's Doc's HiBrix. It really is easier than it first seems and I say that with the caveat that I've had some great sounding boards in the hibrix community. Mainly Curso. You've been a great mentor and are a fantastic grower man. I'm glad to call you friend.

Thanks to all the people in this community for being so constructive, opinionated and respectful of one another while learning and offering help to fellow growers. Afterall, that IS why I'm here.

..and I can't fucking wait until I can sample my own HiBrix produce! I love the way these plants have grown and I've learned so much.

:peace::cool:

Thanks bro!!! I am happy to call you friend too. You were very easy to coach through this grow. The simplest things sometimes seem over complicated. Like the kit grows. They are so simple as humans we think "fuck I can't be doing this right, its to easy". When the reality of what is kit growing is the ease of the grow. Add in these PlatinumLed's and man its a working combo that seems to have no match.

I have been very impressed with your entire grow Gov. That Blue Dream is going to be some fire. I hope you still have some when we come down your way. :high-five:

Hmm very nice this Blue Dream. I've noticed it's quite popular strain on your side of the pond, and was wondering what the high is like? It's supposed to be sativa-dominant hazey-like bud, isn't it?

:bravo:
nice looking buds GC

good job :)

Thanks man.

Hmm very nice this Blue Dream. I've noticed it's quite popular strain on your side of the pond, and was wondering what the high is like? It's supposed to be sativa-dominant hazey-like bud, isn't it?

Yes, Conradino, it is sativa-dominant (From the haze lineage) and I haven't tried any yet. I haven't pulled any lower buds or anything at this point so can't comment on the high. Really looking forward to it though.

Here are a few pics I was goofing around with this morning. When I went in today, I saw there were a good amount of branches starting to fall over again, so looks like another round of tying them up tomorrow morning when I have a bit more time.

This bud was actually laying down flat on another branch.

8bk_laying_down.jpg

...and a few other random ones. I will also take my first closeup look at trichomes tomorrow too :)

20150220_052310.jpg

20150218_043256.jpg

20150220_052327.jpg

20150220_043540.jpg

BD119.jpg

8bk12.jpg

BD217.jpg

:peace: :cool:

Thanks man.

Yes, Conradino, it is sativa-dominant (From the haze lineage) and I haven't tried any yet. I haven't pulled any lower buds or anything at this point so can't comment on the high. Really looking forward to it though.

Here are a few pics I was goofing around with this morning. When I went in today, I saw there were a good amount of branches starting to fall over again, so looks like another round of tying them up tomorrow morning when I have a bit more time.

This bud was actually laying down flat on another branch.

8bk_laying_down.jpg

...and a few other random ones. I will also take my first closeup look at trichomes tomorrow too :)

20150220_052310.jpg

20150218_043256.jpg

20150220_052327.jpg

20150220_043540.jpg

BD119.jpg

8bk12.jpg

BD217.jpg

:peace: :cool:

The one I just harvested a few weeks ago is a lot more satavia dom than any I have had from a dispensary. The bud structure looked a lot like yours except you have done a better job keeping it fed than I did. My trics stayed really small on mine through its early harvest at ~70days since flip. I'm not sure if its the HB bringing out more of the sativa or if these seeds are just bread that way I think all the stuff I bought came from the clone only version and were more like blueberry than haze.

I really like smoking mine. Very creative and talkative strain and the bubble hash isn't much different than banging a line without all the negative side effects :rofl:

I think your's is going to be epic fire Gov, it looks a lot better than mine did. :thumb:

Good stuff Smokey. Remember too, about 2/3 of those pics up there are 8-ball kush too. I should apologize for not doing better at delineating what is what, but your descriptions of growth traits are also spot on for mine too...and there are some BD pics in there too. ;)

edit- Actually, I just went back and looked, and the only pics of BD up there are pics 5 & 6 (of the same cola...sigh). I'll get some more tomorrow AND I'll even separate them in my post. I welcome comparison feedback.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom