Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Look, im trying to refrain from buying more seeds, then I come in here and read all this talk about sativas this and sativas that....grrrr!!! So now im shopping again! Dont you guys know I have enough seeds?!?! Geebus! Lol. :)

Look, im trying to refrain from buying more seeds, then I come in here and read all this talk about sativas this and sativas that....grrrr!!! So now im shopping again! Dont you guys know I have enough seeds?!?! Geebus! Lol. :)

LMAO...that's like saying you have enough money. :cool:

You're a victim of SAS, scrubby...Seed Acquisition Syndrome...it afflicts us all. There is no cure...nor should there be one. :laughtwo:

Why aren't there seed companies in the US? I mean it is legal in a lot of States?? I don't get it.

Do dispensaries sell seeds?

Geeze. I give them away. Share the love, Bro. That's how I roll. :) :high-five:

us states dont sell seeds because they cant ship them anywhere once its on a plane its a federal offense

Actually, as far as lineage of sativa and indica is concerned they evolved from the same P1 genetic poll, but have different genetic profiles. I can link this study if somebody has passion to bite into heavy scientific language :) But I very often find it not true that sativa is a pure stimulation while indica is a pure relaxation. They both give you mixture of both really it's just they give you certain kind of high in abundance with just a hint of the other one. I'd never really smoke anything indica dominant before 8 pm, and usually I pick the strain which is not a total hammer and still can give me some clear high. During a day I smoke pure or almost pure sativas, but even these ones relax me after an hour or two, which I find kinda weird knowing there's almost no CBD there and a lot of THCV instead.

For landrace seeds you might also check Mandala Seeds, Cannabiogen, Seeds of Africa and The Real Seed Company. WOS has no real Colombian Gold by the way, it's just more bullshit marketing by the way. This is the one I'd like to grow, believe me. Still there's one Colombian landrace available by Cannabiogen called Mangobiche from the center of the country which might be more of a Colombian Red type of weed as they were calling it back in the day

Back
Top Bottom