Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Doood...broooo.....
Youre gonna have so much freakin fantastic smoke!!! Partay at GOVS!!! Hahahaha!!! You must be excited as hell!!! :)

Plants are looking gorgeous, awesome job!
Have you done any run in coco? Just wondering because I was curious to see how the internodes would be space out comparing with soil.
I will wait to see more progress with these lights and maybe adding 4 panels to mix with my HPS, but the P150 model.
Congratulations!
The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Hiya Keeper. If you want to see what a 4 X P150 grow room set up will look like, Stop by my place after Monday. My lights shipped out to me this morning :) Been wanting to do it for a while and pulled the trigger yesterday! Yay.

Gov, my friend, your girls look just wonderful!!! I wish I had your talents. :thumb::goodjob:

Keep 'em green! :) Andy

Hiya Keeper. If you want to see what a 4 X P150 grow room set up will look like, Stop by my place after Monday. My lights shipped out to me this morning :) Been wanting to do it for a while and pulled the trigger yesterday! Yay.

Gov, my friend, your girls look just wonderful!!! I wish I had your talents. :thumb::goodjob:

Keep 'em green! :) Andy

What is the size of the room you will be covering with them?

Sorry Keeper, my laptop is acting up. On my cell and it's a bitch to type. Anyway, the room is 2.5' X 5'. Currently running a P300 and a P150. Soon to be four P150s. :)

Did a little room maintenance/upgrade today too. I'll show some pics tomorrow, but I'm pretty excited. Sprayed de-stress and gave energy drench in 2 gals split between them all. Smells are simply amazing.

:cool:

Oh my god.. Great grow Gov! I have been trying to plan and debate over HPS vs led and I am convinced.. I'm going led all the way. Can't wait to see the finished product. Keep it up! Your almost there :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks TCK...lol. I too am looking forward to the finished product. Just this morning I was rearranging branches, plucking shriveled leaves and admiring the subtleties of all these little beauties. They are making resin in a really good way. I'm struggling to not squeeze each and every bud to get a whiff of the 7 different shades they give off every few seconds as they evaporate off of my fingers...

Anyway, as I'd mentioned, I made a tweak to my room's environmental controls. The room was vented through the cabinet and out the ceiling into the attic. The last several days the airstrike 4" inline I had in use was vibrating and apparently starting to lose a bearing (not a biggie, it's under local warranty and the hydro store said bring it in and get a new one), so I decided to go ahead and get another can-lite and install the S&P TD-SILENT 100s. I'd been running it 24/7 for the last month for circulation anyway and had visualized what I wanted to do with a 6" fan and filter combo as well, so decided to get this one in.

TD_SILENT2.jpg

TD_SILENT1.jpg

This fan is not audible through the door AT ALL and though I'd been running it, I didn't realize truly how silent it was until the 747-loud airstike was out of the equation....no shit, it's that good. As a bonus, I'm already realizing this S&P 4" model may be enough to vent this room exclusively (I thought I'd need the extra cfm of the 6", but this 4" model is already 30 cfm higher than the wobbler airstrike and my results the first 24 hrs is promising.

Also, since adding the Soleus 40qt de-humidifier my rh has stayed between 45-55% without fail, so another :thumb:

4a_m_2_15_15.jpg

8bk_clones_2_15_15.jpg

:peace::cool:

Thanks man. It's my intention to make a sturdy little stand for it all in the coming weeks, but I used a sound dampening collar and it's pretty damned sturdy as it is. I didn't want to raise it too high as I want everything to be as ergonomically accessible as possible with as little climbing as possible too (note: I put the Bud Buddy cabinet and its contents on those carpet-slider discs and am now easily able to move it on my own despite weighing several hundred pounds.)

I installed a rigid 90 degree elbow on top of the cabinet where the old fan was, and will get another TD-SILENT 100s to mount horizontally up there. That will finally provide enough direct airflow to close the cabinet indefinitely and fully segregate it from the rest of the room allowing for a legitimate cloning/veg area.

These are really small things, but each of these tweaks makes my little haven better for my plants AND for me. :cool:

Thanks man. It's my intention to make a sturdy little stand for it all in the coming weeks, but I used a sound dampening collar and it's pretty damned sturdy as it is. I didn't want to raise it too high as I want everything to be as ergonomically accessible as possible with as little climbing as possible too (note: I put the Bud Buddy cabinet and its contents on those carpet-slider discs and am now easily able to move it on my own despite weighing several hundred pounds.)

I installed a rigid 90 degree elbow on top of the cabinet where the old fan was, and will get another TD-SILENT 100s to mount horizontally up there. That will finally provide enough direct airflow to close the cabinet indefinitely and fully segregate it from the rest of the room allowing for a legitimate cloning/veg area.

These are really small things, but each of these tweaks makes my little haven better for my plants AND for me. :cool:

Seems like Im always tweaking my grow room, its never perfect ;)

Seems like Im always tweaking my grow room, its never perfect ;)

lol, no doubt. We do those little tweaks in the constant quest for the perfect indoor environment to grow. Kind of an oxymoron when you think about it. Rarely in our lives do we have the money, means AND the wherewithal to tackle our hobbies or interests. Usually we're short one of those and our endeavors suffer from those shortages until we're able to compensate. It really is the journey...

Philosophical meanderings aside, I was sitting here with a belly full o' chili, that I worked on last 2 days, and decided to get a good look at the lower reaches of these plants. I usually take photos then look at them on my laptop. I can zoom in, crop etc, but primarily use them to view...my old eyes and all...

Some of them were interesting I thought so I'll drop a few here. Again, with a couple exceptions they are all "mids"...

20150215_145542.jpg

20150215_145525.jpg

20150215_145350.jpg

These small tops are on branches well beneath the main canopy...

20150215_145557.jpg

20150215_145428.jpg

:cool:

Hey gov.....really late to the party but I'm subbed....show some of ur posts on smokey's journal so I thought I would stop by. Just got all the way caught up.

They look amazing!!!!

:welcome: Nate

Theyre properly greasy bro! :) Youre a lucky man!

Thanks man. I'm quite pleased with it all-around. It's too bad the smells aren't send-able....:thumb:

hope your not done yet I needed more to look at so im here :thumb:
finally :rofl:

Hey CHH...probably about 2 weeks left man. It's getting interesting for sure.

:peace::cool:

p.s. Sprayed de-stress this morning and gave them each some straight water. Energy drench on tap for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom