Gorilla Cookies Auto ViparSpectra P2000

Thursday update. Days 116/88 12.5 weeks into flower.

Still cruising lol and STILL not ready. Was supposed to be 9-10 weeks in flower so I guess it’s not too far off.

Can wait to get this one into jars :)

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1699.jpeg

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

IMG_1698.jpeg

Thursday update. Days 123/95 13.5 weeks into flower.

Still going…. Trichrome's are starting to show signs of changing here and there but still not ready. Buds are big and chunky! Leaves are almost all dead for the top 50% of the plant so hopefully it can get there. I might have over did it on cutting back on the foliage to early on. I will not be as aggressive on the next grow. Would hate to have more good looking and smelling bud that doesn’t do the trick haha.

IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_1730.jpeg

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg

Thursday update. Days 123/95 13.5 weeks into flower.

Still going…. Trichrome's are starting to show signs of changing here and there but still not ready. Buds are big and chunky! Leaves are almost all dead for the top 50% of the plant so hopefully it can get there. I might have over did it on cutting back on the foliage to early on. I will not be as aggressive on the next grow. Would hate to have more good looking and smelling bud that doesn’t do the trick haha.

Congrats on the grow. That plant looks great!

Interesting that your grow is > 110 days. Same here, for GG autos and for my Gelato autos.

Re. "cutting back on the foliage" - no argument from me. I prune to improve air flow and to remove larf.

Congrats on the grow. That plant looks great!

Interesting that your grow is > 110 days. Same here, for GG autos and for my Gelato autos.

Re. "cutting back on the foliage" - no argument from me. I prune to improve air flow and to remove larf.
Yeah especially since where I got my seeds from says 9-10 weeks of flower and here I am at almost week 14…. I guess every plant is different and that’s a general range. It also says they are 25% - 27% thc :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::ganjamon:

Friday update. Days 131/103 15 weeks into flower.

The snow is flying here in cold country!!

This plant just does not want to stop! I really had thought it would be done by now. Oh well, will keep waiting :)

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_1763.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

2024-01-12-15-49-06-297.jpeg

2024-01-12-15-49-29-375.jpeg

2024-01-12-15-48-45-020.jpeg

2024-01-12-15-50-20-934.jpeg

Hope that you are enjoying the cold af weather.
I know that I'm not! My pup isn't crazy about it either....stupid cold.

I felt bad for the squirrels and left them some stale Cheez-its but the crows stole them all.

Shouldn't be long until chop time for your girl. Patience pays off in this hobby.
How much amber are you looking for?

Hope you and your family are doing well. Take care during this cold spell.

Hope that you are enjoying the cold af weather.
I know that I'm not! My pup isn't crazy about it either....stupid cold.

I felt bad for the squirrels and left them some stale Cheez-its but the crows stole them all.

Shouldn't be long until chop time for your girl. Patience pays off in this hobby.
How much amber are you looking for?

Hope you and your family are doing well. Take care during this cold spell.
Ugg yeah this cold is crazy!! This -7° and feels like -24° just sucks!!

We give all of our table scraps to the chickens and the ducks. They are doing ok with the cold as we have some ambient heating for them that just takes the edge off but doesn’t really heat their indoor space. They are all huddled together next to it currently.

As for the amber, I guess I’m not looking for a certain amount of that as much as I am waiting for the rest of them to go cloudy.

With that being said I have seen a big difference this morning when I scoped them compared to Friday afternoon so I am hopeful that the time is soon :)

I am not sure what I am more excited about, harvesting this plant or starting the next grow :)

Just caught up on your journal, very informative and excellent image support @Ke0ncp
I won't be long now before you are rewarded for your hard work.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks @Tokin Roll looks like the time to be rewarded will be soon :)

It's a bit hard to tell without some trich pics of the original calyxes (not the foxtails), but from those pics I can't see much in the way of amber even on the sugar leaves (or in Friday's pics). It's obviously late in the game since it's spitting nanners and it looks done generally, but it also looks like it's suffered from some nute damage from the condition of the leaves.

So the next questions are: is it still drinking, has the smell changed in the last few days, and have you smoked any testers?

The flowers sure are fat though! :thumb:

It's a bit hard to tell without some trich pics of the original calyxes (not the foxtails), but from those pics I can't see much in the way of amber even on the sugar leaves (or in Friday's pics). It's obviously late in the game since it's spitting nanners and it looks done generally, but it also looks like it's suffered from some nute damage from the condition of the leaves.

So the next questions are: is it still drinking, has the smell changed in the last few days, and have you smoked any testers?

The flowers sure are fat though! :thumb:
Well it looks to be drinking less as of today. I went to water it today at the normal time and it’s not ready, this is the first time in over a month that has happened.

Smell seems to have lessened substantially in the last 2 weeks.

I haven’t pulled any to test, maybe I should.

And yes I had several issues with this grow, lots learned :)

I am leaning towards riding it out until Friday and see how she looks then.

I'm with Shed- A little toaster tester should tell you what you need to know👍

Although, if she were my plant, I'd probably harvest her now... imo, when the leaves start dying in the buds, it's time, even if the trichomes don't agree...
I waited too long on my last plant (Wookiee#1) - then it was a lot of extra work to trim out all most of those pale dead leaves...
I didn't think a whole lot about it till I had to spend the extra hour and a half in trim jail...
just my 2 cents...

I'm with Shed- A little toaster tester should tell you what you need to know👍

Although, if she were my plant, I'd probably harvest her now... imo, when the leaves start dying in the buds, it's time, even if the trichomes don't agree...
I waited too long on my last plant (Wookiee#1) - then it was a lot of extra work to trim out all most of those pale dead leaves...
I didn't think a whole lot about it till I had to spend the extra hour and a half in trim jail...
just my 2

Thanks for the input!!!

Ok so I clipped a little flower from the very bottom of the plant and did a quick dry on it. Not too shabby and I would be happy with that result.

Question is should I expect the same results from the rest of the plant?

Back
Top Bottom