GDB's Fairy Tails

Hello grow gang!

This latest endeavor will be about growing weed from beans I've received from various 420 "fairies."

"Yes, they do exist." That's what I had to tell myself when I first got here and started seeing hints that beans were being shared among members. Before long I was lucky enough to receive a few. And not long after that, I received a few more. :)

I've got more than enough now to devote a grow completely to the largesse of other members! I'm more than excited about this selection of beans and being able to grow them.

I'll get into the details about the beans once I have sprouts (for obvious reasons). :)

Let the Fairy "tails" begin! :Rasta:

This is my basic germination set-up: Seeds in the shot glasses, seedling tray with a bit of distilled water in the bottom and rapid rooters soaking in distilled water. All sitting on a heating mat being kept nice and warm!
Fairy Tails germination station 9-4-24.JPG

This is in my 2x2 tent where there's a @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro waiting to jump into action when the time comes. Depending on the ambient RH, I may need to put a small humidifier in there. It's been a pretty nice place for starting babies.

I dropped 5 seeds yesterday at 11:45 am. As of noon today, all five had either cracked or were showing the onset of tails. A couple even had a small tail extended out.
New seeds 9-4-24 24hrs post-drop.JPG

The Seeds:

Upper Left: 2x Cap Junky
Upper Right: Sour G
Lower Left: Somango
Lower Right: Super High Life

As I said, I'll provide more about these once I have something green on the scene!

-------------------------

I hope you'll tag along for the ride. I plan to stay in my lane and within the speed limit! :Rasta:

PEACE

Welcome MaryJane! Do you require special seating? 😁
Well if it was social studies or English I'd say put me in the back just like high school so i can doze off.....but it's like science and algebra, I actually attend those classes and in the front row.......he'll even once took my algebra final flying high on acid , probably gooney bird blotter, but I got highest score in all.of his classes, but got pulled to.side and asked why my answers were all over the place and large and small but correct , love my teacher Mr Baird, so I told him and we had a good laugh....I think he thought I was joking...nope...sucks as 2 years later 2 shitheads killed him in a dui accident, his own students too....sorry damn I rant

Well if it was social studies or English I'd say put me in the back just like high school so i can doze off.....but it's like science and algebra, I actually attend those classes and in the front row.......he'll even once took my algebra final flying high on acid , probably gooney bird blotter, but I got highest score in all.of his classes, but got pulled to.side and asked why my answers were all over the place and large and small but correct , love my teacher Mr Baird, so I told him and we had a good laugh....I think he thought I was joking...nope...sucks as 2 years later 2 shitheads killed him in a dui accident, his own students too....sorry damn I rant
Perfect!

I'll show you to the chatty section! :)

I may have to lay down after a few puffs of that weed of yours.
Oh, so you're planning on doing some napping? You're in luck! There is a nap area that was especially built for a "drifter" that used to visit my grows but could never stay awake. My grows actually bored that guy into a temporary hiatus from the site. He's back now but I doubt he'll be coming around here so the cot is yours! :Rasta:

Mmmmm gooney birds. Now your talkin!

:ciao:It's getting crowded. Where ya puttin' me?

Hmmm....shrimp and chocolates....chocolate covered shrimp. Have you ever? :laughtwo:
Welcome LadyC!

Well since the men all paused when you walked into the room I'd say you can sit where ever you like! 👀

Shrimp covered in chocolate, I have never. But, given the right weed I might even dip some in milk!

(Shrimp wrapped in bacon and broiled, have I ever -- with Boursin cheese. Talk about tasty!) :love:

Back
Top Bottom