GDB's Fairy Tails

Oh, so you're planning on doing some napping? You're in luck! There is a nap area that was especially built for a "drifter" that used to visit my grows but could never stay awake. My grows actually bored that guy into a temporary hiatus from the site. He's back now but I doubt he'll be coming around here so the cot is yours! :Rasta:
Right on GDB. I promise not to snore too loud.

Hello grow gang!

This latest endeavor will be about growing weed from beans I've received from various 420 "fairies."

"Yes, they do exist." That's what I had to tell myself when I first got here and started seeing hints that beans were being shared among members. Before long I was lucky enough to receive a few. And not long after that, I received a few more. :)

I've got more than enough now to devote a grow completely to the largesse of other members! I'm more than excited about this selection of beans and being able to grow them.

I'll get into the details about the beans once I have sprouts (for obvious reasons). :)

Let the Fairy "tails" begin! :Rasta:

This is my basic germination set-up: Seeds in the shot glasses, seedling tray with a bit of distilled water in the bottom and rapid rooters soaking in distilled water. All sitting on a heating mat being kept nice and warm!
Fairy Tails germination station 9-4-24.JPG

This is in my 2x2 tent where there's a @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro waiting to jump into action when the time comes. Depending on the ambient RH, I may need to put a small humidifier in there. It's been a pretty nice place for starting babies.

I dropped 5 seeds yesterday at 11:45 am. As of noon today, all five had either cracked or were showing the onset of tails. A couple even had a small tail extended out.
New seeds 9-4-24 24hrs post-drop.JPG

The Seeds:

Upper Left: 2x Cap Junky
Upper Right: Sour G
Lower Left: Somango
Lower Right: Super High Life

As I said, I'll provide more about these once I have something green on the scene!

-------------------------

I hope you'll tag along for the ride. I plan to stay in my lane and within the speed limit! :Rasta:

PEACE
Hey Amigo :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi GDB, nice to see your sprouting station and some tails! I was going to ask Ramblinrose to scooch over so I can share his couch. How about if we move it properly out of the way, can we keep it then? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello again all.

I'm just popping back in this evening in order to document that all of the beans were put to sleep tonight at around 11:30 pm. Nothing fancy. I squeeze the water from the rooter, pour some mycos down the hole and put the seed in with a pair of sterile tweezers. I cover the hole in the rooter with a little pinch from the top of the rooter.
Fairy Tail seed bury 9-4-24 1130pm.JPG

I'll leave them in the dark overnight and then tomorrow is the @ViparSpectra's time to shine!

----------------------------

I must be in the right place... I could smell skunk from all the way down the street! ❤️

What's the WIFI Password?
That smell is the grow next door MedSci. I don't have WIFI. 😁
Nice start GDB, can't wait for the fairy bud building to begin!
Thanks Stunger! No rush, right? :Rasta:

Hi GDB, nice to see your sprouting station and some tails! I was going to ask Ramblinrose to scooch over so I can share his couch. How about if we move it properly out of the way, can we keep it then? :cheesygrinsmiley:
You two make yourselves at home, Carmen. You like 'em healthy, huh? :)

------------------------------

Thanks so much to all of you who've stopped by my new journal. Such a jovial bunch, too! This should be fun! :Rasta:

PEACE

Heya GDP!! I'm pulling up a seat and packing my vape for this one man!! Roll that beautiful bean footage!!! Happy Thursday. It's getting crowded in here. Plus someone in here smells like reefer!!! Hand over the doobage!!! 😎✌️🎶

Back
Top Bottom