GDB's Express Grow

Im in GDB ima be taking pointers on how to do a correct grow journal. You got my vote
I'm glad you're here Mello. However, you've come for the wrong reason. I'm no model of how to do a "correct" grow journal, far from it!

My journals tend to be...well, they be what they be! :laughtwo:

If you're truly interested in a model to emulate I suggest that you look at THIS ONE by user @HashGirl!

If I can ever develop the discipline required, hers is the style I would copy.

But again, thanks for looking in. Come back anytime! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Just a little progress pic of the babies in the Express Grow. They have been above soil for 15 days (14 for the Grape Ape) and are just plugging along.
Express Grow 2-20-22 15above.jpg

Black Domina (rear), Goo (front left) and Grape Ape.

Wishing all a pleasant Sunday.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

They look nice strong plants , btw are those milk crates they are sitting on ?
Yesirrrr, they are (nice strong plants sitting on milk crates).

Hello growers.

No proud poppa's pic collection is complete with a least one bare-bottom pic!

Here are the roots on the Black Domina:

it's hard to comment on roots when the plant is black domina and the poster is @Grand Daddy Black
not gonna touch the bare bottom ... figuratively or literally. .. gotta be hip hop influence ...
did you line us up man ...? ... :p

of course both the roots and plant look strong because grand daddy

Yesirrrr, they are (nice strong plants sitting on milk crates).

milk crates. friend of growers, musicians, and dj's everywhere. long may they crate. much approve. :)

edit : notice the synergy in those pursuits .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa... the past few replies are internet gold folks! Thank you for the literal lol

Bruh, you kno that im a milk man here in Cali those are our crates
Not yours anymore!!!

And those damn cart corrals are vicious! Watch your 6 always with those damn things.
:passitleft:

Hello grow gang.

I just have a quick progress report on the Express Grow. The group has been above soil for 18 days (17 for the Grape Ape). Hell, let's just say 18 days for them all.

They're nearly ready to come out of the solo cups. In fact, the Black Domina (rear) is ready. She's dry every morning. The Goo (left) and the Grape Ape still take a few days to drink all their water. And the Goo looks like she wants more nutrients, as her first leaves are beginning to yellow.
Express Grow 2-23-22 Day 18.jpg

I'm going to increase their MC dosage from 1.5 to 2.5 and hope to have them up-potted within a week or so.

I'll be putting them into 2 gallon fabric pots for a bit before they go into their final 5s. When I put them in the 2 gallon pots I'll begin including SNS 209 in their drench feeds. I'll do that for at least their first 5 feeds and maybe more.

That's it.

Thank you for you interest.

Peace.

Looking good GDB!
It’s so nice to get them out of the awkward seedling stage and into their first upcan!
Thanks, N420.

Getting them out of the solo cups is a milestone for me. This time around I made it through with only one cup getting knocked over!

(I hope I'm not speaking too soon, because they're not out of the solos yet. :straightface: )

Back
Top Bottom